Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/)
-   -   In Remembrance... (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/315519-remembrance.html)

woodbutcher 07-07-2010 02:35 PM

imported post

Let's also add prayers for those that have lost family members. After all we are all family.

redbaron 08-08-2010 09:57 PM

imported post

This past week we lost a very dear friend, and he will be missed by all that knew him......Motorcycle Pete has been described as a "Gentle Giant", I never had the great pleasure of meeting Pete but from those who knew him, I know it was my loss in not meeting him.....Today we add one more Candle In Remembrance of a friend and a brother....We know that Pete is gone but he will ride beside us in our memories, and we shall see Pete and all of our fallen brothers, when our "time" comes, to ride with them on roads of Gold.....Where we will all be young again and there will be no aches and pains of this world.....RIP Pete.....

Claude.....

Redwing 08-09-2010 03:09 PM

imported post

redbaron wrote:
Quote:

This past week we lost a very dear friend, and he will be missed by all that knew him......Motorcycle Pete has been described as a "Gentle Giant", I never had the great pleasure of meeting Pete but from those who knew him, I know it was my loss in not meeting him.....Today we add one more Candle In Remembrance of a friend and a brother....We know that Pete is gone but he will ride beside us in our memories, and we shall see Pete and all of our fallen brothers, when our "time" comes, to ride with them on roads of Gold.....Where we will all be young again and there will be no aches and pains of this world.....RIP Pete.....

Claude.....
[align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Ditto + 1[/align]

cjbateman 08-15-2010 01:51 AM

imported post

Thank you for rembering our brother Pete. Eric and I will never forget all the kind words from all Pete's extended family.

LOL, cjbateman

redbaron 08-23-2010 05:13 PM

imported post

CJ, It was our honor to know your brother, I for one missed out on meeting him face to face, but I loved to read about his many adventures and some times his misadventures.....Pete was a friend to those who met him, a brother to us all....He will be sorely missed by all of us.....

Regards

Claude.....

SHREK snr 08-27-2010 01:55 PM

imported post

Can not believe Motorcycle Pete has passed on, I have been away and unable to get full internet access, was shocked when Silverfox told me, I first met Big Pete at Silverfoxs house in 2006, and the following year travelled with them to the first meet&greet in Ireland, we spent the week discusing various topics politcal &others he allways had a good word to say and had a great sense of humour. I feel privaledged to have met him. :(:(:(

Ladybird 12-24-2010 01:51 PM

imported post

Thanks to whoever re-found this thread as it is very appropriate for this time of year. I will pray for all the forum members who have passed on that they may be at peace.

choppas 12-29-2010 04:48 AM

imported post

Amen to that.

Zeke66 12-30-2010 02:15 PM

imported post

I would like to take a moment to share to pray for the families of the members who have passed on.

Anim8or Earl 01-04-2011 10:16 AM

imported post

I will add my thoughts and prayers to this topic.