Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/)
-   -   In Remembrance... (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/315519-remembrance.html)

beenshot 02-03-2011 11:12 PM

imported post

may all of the fallen be at peace and prayin' that the list stays short.

redbaron 04-05-2011 09:56 AM

imported post

Today April 5, 2011, with a heavy heart, we add one more name to our "In Remembrance" Honor Roll....We add Pop Fly, beloved father of Bill Ladigo, aka Flyone.....We add one more Candle In Remembrance of a friend and a brother....We know that Pop Fly is gone but he will ride beside us in our memories, and we shall see Pop Fly and all of our fallen brothers, when our "time" comes, to ride with them on roads of Gold.....Where we will all be young again and there will be no aches and pains of this world.....

RIP Pop Fly.....:praying:....

Claude.....

redbaron 04-10-2011 09:45 AM

imported post

One more Winger that has left us too soon, but his passing is not fogotten...Bill Dwyer aka idriveu, has been added to our "In Rememberance" thread....

RIP idriveu..............:praying:

durangod 05-22-2011 11:32 AM

imported post

I hear we lost a few this week on the way to wall, one here in albuquerque. My heart goes out to all the family from all the fallen that they may find peace again.

Anim8or Earl 06-01-2011 10:47 AM

imported post

RIP to all the bikers mentioned here.

jimsjinx 06-17-2011 08:00 AM

imported post

I would like to add my good friend,and hero, Donald "Smokey" Smolick to our "wall". This guy was a great friend and riding buddy, a decorated warrior and kind soul. He fought 2 battles, one in the skies of Viet Nam, and one in the doctors office, and lost the last one. Ride on Smokey, you are loved, and missed by all you touched. Just too soon my friend, too soon. Jim

UbarW 12-28-2011 01:27 PM

imported post

I've updated the graphic at post #1 to include PopFly, Motorcycle Pete, and idriveu.

To be sure, we've lost many other friends and family members. Please know that our collective thoughts are with each and every one...

cromagjeff 12-29-2011 03:57 PM

imported post

My prayers go out to all of the family and friends that have lost loved ones. May God ease your burden and may He embrace you and surround you with His love.

fysty-1 01-04-2012 09:27 PM

imported post

UBarW wrote:
Quote:

I've updated the graphic at post #1 to include PopFly, Motorcycle Pete, and idriveu.

To be sure, we've lost many other friends and family members. Please know that our collective thoughts are with each and every one...
Thank you so much Dick. May all our fallen riders Rest in Peace. In Jesus name, Angela, aka fysty-1

BenMilner 01-22-2012 09:05 AM

imported post

May God take care of all our biker friends in Heaven.