Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/)
-   -   In Remembrance... (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/4-miscellaneous-forum/315519-remembrance.html)

redbaron 02-16-2012 09:30 PM

imported post

February 16, 2012....Once more we add another name to our In Remembrance Thread...Today with sadness and a heavy heart we light a Remembrance Candle in the name ofMichael Ward, of South Carolina....Known to his may friends on the forum as "Bagmaster" or Baggy....Baggy was always there for any one who needed a helping hand, or a gentle nudge in the right direction...Baggy Served his country in the United States Navy, his last duty station was on the USS Saratoga, which I served on too....We used to laugh about the things we remember about the Sara....I will miss Baggy....Baggy may you ride silver and gold streets with those who gone before, and may youi keep an eye on us that remain here....RIP Brother.....

UbarW 02-16-2012 10:09 PM

imported post

I have already redone the graphic, and sent a link to Wingnut to change at the beginning of the thread.

I only wish I was close enough to ride and stand at his service....

Silicon Sam 02-16-2012 10:57 PM

imported post

One that never got mention much at all was Andrew Weisberg (Andrew at Classic) of Classic Cycle Parts passed away April 6th, 2009. He was a member here for a couple of years and helped a number of us with carb problems..

redbaron 02-17-2012 03:23 PM

imported post

So noted Sam and there was Gina Krammer, and a couple others loved ones that passed ....Thanks for reminding us of our over sight....

monkeytrucker 02-26-2012 03:39 PM

imported post

To those that are no longer with us we will honor you with every turn of a wheel.

For those who are still in their mortal coil I can only say this.

May your coffin be made of wood from a 100 year old tree and may we plant that tree tomorrow.

Heffo 03-19-2012 09:00 AM

imported post

Well said moneytrucker. On the missing names redbaron, maybe you can get UBarw to add them to the photo as he takes care of that.

wexy 04-21-2012 02:52 PM

imported post

Please add roundmanfabrication and his son to the list ,,RIP both of them

redbaron 04-23-2012 09:23 PM

imported post

Since we started this In Remembrance thread I have never had to add a father and a son before...Its sad that they had to leave us, but I would like to think that they are together still doing what they loved....Only on streets that the saints have trod before them....I would also like to think that they have found our other members and that they are riding together....May they Rest In Peace....

Claude....

Geordiemuppet 05-30-2012 02:58 PM

imported post

Sadly, I have to advise that T Hambley is no longer with us. Terry was diagnosed with a brain tumor a couple of months ago and given 12 months. He went down hill quickly and his funeral was last week.

I didn't know Terry that well, despite him living only a couple of miles away from me, but I do know he valued the information, advice and frienship he found here.

SETHAN12 05-30-2012 03:36 PM

imported post

R.I.P.:sadguy: