1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 07:42 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Model: Neighbours 1800
Post imported post

Shooter wrote:
Quote:
I think back then all the State-side members were refered to as "Cowboys" by our reclusive forum greeter RED WING
[align=center]
100% Correct Shooter[/align]
[align=left][/align]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Redwing"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The Rider Of The Fastest Colour"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 07:48 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Post imported post

mikef wrote:
Quote:
(I also had an issue with some of those across the pond, that culture difference thing, that I was sure I was correct, and they were wrong). Many members caught my interest; Redwing, Taffy, Rudy, Exavid.......the list goes on......and so do I.
Hey mikef The "Mana" envelope will be in the post first thing in the morning for including my name in that list

"Redwing"

post #43 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 07:58 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Post imported post

Rudy wrote:
Quote:
Some of the goings on here drives me nuts sometimes but it's still the best board going on the topic so here I am, in and out still, but mostly in.

Made a goodly number of friends here and that is something I don't do easily or often so there you go. And here I am.
Hey Rudy Your first statement just keep taking the tablets and everything will be fine

Second statement You did better than me

"Redwing"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 07:58 PM

Post imported post

I'm here because BlueWinger mentioned the forum to me.

If you\'re lucky enough to be in the mountains, you\'re lucky enough.

Charlie
post #45 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 08:36 PM

Model: GL1100 / GL1200
Post imported post

I see someone invoked the name of the dinosau...er...Aligator.

Good to see you still around Redwing.

Mike Kramer

"Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: Now."

Denis Waitley
post #46 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 08:49 PM

Model: Aspencade
Garage
Post imported post

Redwing wrote:
Quote:
mikef wrote:
Quote:
(I also had an issue with some of those across the pond, that culture difference thing, that I was sure I was correct, and they were wrong). Many members caught my interest; Redwing, Taffy, Rudy, Exavid.......the list goes on......and so do I.
Hey mikef The "Mana" envelope will be in the post first thing in the morning for including my name in that list

Well, I not only included you, but I listed you as number one. That was no accident.

Mike
Finally, old enough to know better. Just need some common sense now......
Patriot Guard Rider

1986 GL1200 Aspencade
1993 GL1500 Aspencade
1986 GL1200 Aspencade
1985 GL1200 Aspencade
1985 Suzuki Madura 700
1973 Honda 350CB
1965 Honda 50

post #47 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-27-2008, 09:08 PM

Send a message via MSN to creekwalker
Post imported post

i was drunk and surfing for por........ sorry, wrong forum

James "creekwalker" McCauley
1993 GL1500 SE 2 tone blue

3 weeks of winter......gotta love the south
post #48 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 01:06 AM
Slow Learner

Model: 93 Aspy
Garage
Post imported post

Bought the Wing last spring. Took one look at all that Tupperware and knew I was in deep doo-doo if anything broke because I don't know what the heck is in there! So I started surfing, found all this great info and friendly people. Jumped in and joined my first and only ever forum. A couple of months later I'm trying to sing a duet with Flyone and wandering around the mountains behind Kit's GPS. I love it!

ONCE A RHINO ALWAYS A RHINO
post #49 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 08:24 PM

Post imported post

I was traveling on Northwest Airlines in the front cabin when Flyone was assigned the seat beside me. I didn't have a clue who he was but after a couple of introduction reasons on where we were going and why we were. The subject turned to motorcycles and when Bill learned that I had a 1800 Goldwing, he smiled real big and told me about himself and his bikes. He told me about this great forum and how I would really enjoy it. Flyone invited me to this forum and I have really enjoyed it. Looking forward to meeting the group in Arkansas.
post #50 of 277 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Old Broad

Year: 1995
Make: Yamaha Virago
Model: 1985 GL1200 I w/LTD body(SOLD :( )
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to fysty-1
Post imported post

I too found by way of Google. I was in need of a couple questions answered as this was my first wing. Came from the cruiser sect. anyway I havecherish all of those of you who have guided this old broad along the way for th bast 2.5 years. Thanks Steve.:c ool::c ooldevil:

Angela, aka fysty-1(R) & Dani(L), S.Surrey, B.C.
1985 Gold Wing GL1200 I(SOLD Apr/2012)
No matter how blue it may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky.
Blue is not the fastest color, but it is the prettiest.

(women only)

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > Miscellaneous Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page