Good Deeds not by a Forum Member - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

Model: GL-1500
Post imported post

Three times now my next door neighbor, the guy that has the most beautiful yard in the neighborhood, took it upon his self, him and his partner, to mow my front lawn, three times now!!!!..He only has probly a 30 ft by 30 ft front yard, landscaping around the front yard and hispool, so he actually trims the grass in the back yard with hand trimmers????

He said he didn't know how I and the wife could get out in the heat and mow our yard, said he had to call his partner out to help him....In the past he had made a comment to me about mowing it more often, but now he understands why....

The first time he mowed it, our oldest son had said he was going to have his lawn guy mow it, so I called him to ask how much I owed his guy???..He said his guy didn't mow it, as a matter of fact he had forgotten to ask him????...It took about four days before I seen my neighbor out walking his dogs, and I asked him if he had seen who mowed my yard..that's when he said it was a "killer" I tried to pay him, he refused my offer, now he's done it three times, Now that my friends is a neighbor!!!!

THE NATION WHICH FORGETS ITS DEFENDERS WILL ITSELF BE FORGOTTEN

1982 GL-1100 Goldwing Interstate...Black Beauty
1994 GL-1500 Goldwing Aspencade...401K....

Honorary member Wild Rhinos

I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 10:02 AM
New Guy

Post imported post

sounds like a win-win situation

Education is never as expensive as ignorance.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Model: GL-1500
Post imported post

Yes it is nice but, I use to pride myself on not depending on others to do my work for me...Another person, a member here has spent several hours with me on that 1500, that is slowly but surely coming back together, that would be 93Wing, hes a great guy and I and the wife just love his wife and him...But I know 93Wing and his wife love this one buffet in Conroe, so dinner will be on me soon...

Long story very short..I used to mow for free four yards for some edlerly folks in my old neighberhood, I missed mowing this one old ladys yard, her son who was an Attorney tried to sue me for "Breach Of Contract????...A High School buddy of mine was a Judge then..I took him that paperwork,he made one phone call, talked to that son, and tore up that paper!!!!..I called this one church after I seen the pastor and a couple of his members mowing her yard, they quit mowing it too...Itwas so funny because now her BMW driving son had to sweat some to start mowing his mothers yard......

I was totally shocked the first time, and I have, like I said offered to pay him for his gas at least, but even yesterday when I seen him, he said that he was going to keep mowing it until I get to where I can...

THE NATION WHICH FORGETS ITS DEFENDERS WILL ITSELF BE FORGOTTEN

1982 GL-1100 Goldwing Interstate...Black Beauty
1994 GL-1500 Goldwing Aspencade...401K....

Honorary member Wild Rhinos

I have kissed the Cod, downed the Screech, and shouted "Long may your big jib draw!" I am now a member of the Royal Order of Newfoundland Screechers
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > Miscellaneous Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page