post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2016, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Still a winger at heart.

Model: Sure wish I could ride...
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to UbarW
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvcw04 View Post
http://jalopnik.com/elio-motors-just...ain-1764881066

Down at the bottom of the story, click on the "its happened before" link.
I have zero problem with any skeptics on the Elio. Its fair... The thing is, I dont care. My eyes are wide open...

My wife pissed away $60,000 on a movie that was gonna make us rich. It never made a single frame let alone a dollar.

I have $1000 in on this. If it works, I am gonna have a cool rig. If it doesnt, oh well. No I cant afford that $1k very often, but my risk is limited, and done with my eyes wide open.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

Best wishes!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member of the Patriot Guard Riders-Id: 79170

Panel 16W - Line 33

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2016, 09:28 PM

Model: 2005 1800 with Lehman Trike
Quote:
Originally Posted by UbarW View Post
I have zero problem with any skeptics on the Elio. Its fair... The thing is, I dont care. My eyes are wide open...

My wife pissed away $60,000 on a movie that was gonna make us rich. It never made a single frame let alone a dollar.

I have $1000 in on this. If it works, I am gonna have a cool rig. If it doesnt, oh well. No I cant afford that $1k very often, but my risk is limited, and done with my eyes wide open.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best!

Best wishes!
60 grand!!! Yikes. In your situation, I would risk the $1000 too. Hope it works out.
I signed up 3 or 4 years ago for their newsletter emails because it look interesting. Maybe, IF they make a go of it, I might have to pay full retail.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-02-2016, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Still a winger at heart.

Model: Sure wish I could ride...
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to UbarW
Quote:
Originally Posted by suvcw04 View Post
60 grand!!! Yikes. In your situation, I would risk the $1000 too. Hope it works out.
I signed up 3 or 4 years ago for their newsletter emails because it look interesting. Maybe, IF they make a go of it, I might have to pay full retail.
And if you do, you will get one with the bugs worked out, so maybe you are the smart one, not me! ahahaha

Proud Member of the Patriot Guard Riders-Id: 79170

Panel 16W - Line 33

Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > Miscellaneous Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page