Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Honda Goldwing GL1000 High Performance Ignition DIY mods - Single Carburetor

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2015, 11:33 PM
aussiegold

Year: 1975 1976
Make: Honda
Model: Gl1000 Gl1000 ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight85 View Post
Either way, it is now a word and will certainly take root as one here.

Conversioneer - One who converts. A conversion of their factory induction, ignition or exhaust components, either singularly or together, for the enhancement of engine performance, reliability, economy, and overall enjoyment and satisfaction in drivability.
"I have replaced the four original carburetor's with only one that uses a intake manifold successfully and am now a Conversioneer!"

Conversioneering - The application of scientific, economic, social and practical knowledge in order to invent, design, build, maintain, research, and improve structures, machines, devices, systems, materials and processes associated with motorcycle transportation, racing or even wishful thinking.
"I would like to study the art and science of Conversioneering to successfully replace my ignition system"
Conversioneering is a broad discipline with a range of more specialized fields, each with a more specific emphasis on particular areas of the motorcycle and its application of induction, ignition, exhaust and more.

The term "Conversioneer" is now coined for any pocket.
great, i now have a new word. ( i'll never use it because it sounds stupid ) now how about the fellow who
made that ignition for 50 bucks ?
care to point that out as quick ?
i am laughing at those posts now.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome