Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Dealer Claims Full Synthetic in Goldwing is Bad?
View Single Post
post #34 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2015, 06:48 AM
AZgl1800
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Garage
Exclamation Advertising Is Against Forum Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsoil Dealer View Post
I have used Rotella in my other bikes, but found that Amsoil gives me much better shifts, runs cooler, and has rust and corrosion protection. Rotella and Mobil 1 do not have rust or corrosion protection. I have left in my engine 3 times what Honda states the oil should be change. I took a sample of the oil, and had it tested. The oil came back still good, 45% effective. So that is why I use Amsoil.

As Dave just said, this is your absolute LAST CHANCE AT REMAINING A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.

You will NOT in any way make any claims for Amsoil in this forum, you are a blatant Vendor, and it is against the Forum Rules which you have NOT bothered to read.... or you would NOT be making statements like this.

There is no way an oil is going to make a water cooled engine run cooler period. The thermostat takes care of that job.

Think what you want about Amsoil, but I told you before, I used to be an Amsoil Dealer and all you are doing is spouting off the same damn rhetoric that they pushed on me back in 1981.... and that is against forum rules.

IF you want to be a Vendor, do what I already told you, Purchase a Support Sponsor membership and have at it, you can advertise in your own private sub-forum, but never, ever in any of the regular forums.

I normally do this with a PM, but you have ignored my PMs, so this one is in Public ON PURPOSE.

~ John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome