Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mid-West Meet & Greet 11, Sept 4-7, 2015 at Eureka Springs AR

19K views 174 replies 42 participants last post by  RHalbur 
#1 ·
It is once again time to mark your calendars for ES11! The event will be held from September 4-7 in Eureka Springs, AR. Motel 62 will once again act as host for the event. Karl & his staff are great people & are looking forward to our invasion. Eureka Springs is a wonderful area with some of the best riding in the world! We will have maps & suggested rides available. T-Shirts & pins will be available in the future for the for the event. I am working on the some design ideas right now. I will once again be cooking Burgers & fixins' on Friday night. Saturday we will once again go to the Oak Tree Restaurant, pay as you go. They have an excellent buffet. Saturday night will be the auction so start gathering items now! Tonya, the manager at Motel 62 asks that all who made reservations last year to check in with her to insure everything is still good. It's a good idea not to wait too long to make reservations as being a holiday they fill up fast. Here's the contact info for Motel 62 & also Kettle Campground for those who want to camp.

Motel 62
3169 East Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
1-877-327-1080

Mention the Labor Day GoldWIng group to get our discounted rate of $74.95 per night. First increase in 3 years.

Kettle Campground
4119 East Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
1-479-253-9100
kettleinfo@cox.net

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

See less See more
#3 ·
Miss Daisy and I will be there with bells on.

#4 ·
Had a great weekend in Kansas. Just booked the room for ES and looking forward to seeing everyone again! Room 205 is what was stated.

#5 ·
Room 303 confirmed, 3 nights (Fri, Sat & Sun)

#7 ·
Definitely check your reservations. Made mine last year when we were there, called them today to confirm and they didn't have me down.

#8 ·
Karl has a new Manager (Chance) who is working hard to get things straightened out. By all means double check your reservations, sure doesn't hurt to be sure!

#11 ·
I have made my reservation! Yes, Rhinos......I will be riding the Wing from Gawja! No trailer this year, I can't take the ribbing even though I was in the middle of moving! I felt the love! :x

Reactions: cobra57
#14 ·
The time is getting near! The design for the t-shirts & pins is being finalized. Will have them ready to view & order very soon. Once again the shirts will be available with or without pockets. Pricing will be;
S-XL $14 without & $16 with pockets
2X-3X $16 without & $18 with pockets
4X-5X $17 without & $19 with pockets
The pins will be $6

Also, please let us know who is attending so we can get a headcount.

Looking forward to seeing y'all again real soon!

#15 ·
Of course a shirt with a pocket 2x, a pin and you know I'm going to eat. But, then again, you already knew all that!

#16 ·
I still think there should be commemorative Rhino Thongs for sale, I'm sure they would sale like hot cakes in ES. Just a thought.

#40 ·
I still think there should be commemorative Rhino Thongs for sale, I'm sure they would sale like hot cakes in ES. Just a thought.
No way!!! Last time I was there I saw this heading for the pool. I think it was Flyone.

Attachments

#17 ·
Lawson
1 ea. Large, no pocket
1 ea. 2x, no pocket
2 ea. Pin
2 ea. Meal

Arriving on Friday evening

#18 ·
Mark and Michele
2 meals (coming in Friday afternoon)
One Medium T-shirt no pocket
One XL T-shirt no pocket

#19 ·
Nancy and I have to drop out this year. Sad to miss this as it is a great gathering with lots of great friends!

#22 ·
Bassmasterb65 and I will be there, and can't wait! Two medium t-shirts, no pockets and 2 for Friday evening burgers. We will arrive Friday afternoon, and leave Monday morning. See you all soon!

#23 ·
Beth and I will be there.
2 for supper.
1 small t shirt no pocket
1 XXL t shirt with pocket
2 pins.

#24 ·
Wife and I will be there on Friday for burgers and head home on Mon. and will be staying at hotel again, I just called to make sure I have a room.
I think I also had got lost in the system or manager changes.

We will probably skip the Oak Tree Restaurant dinner though unless anything planned for there other than eating. We might still be riding at dinner time and just grab something somewhere during the day.

We'll let you know what we need for shirts and pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.