post #159 of (permalink) Old 04-13-2016, 10:38 AM
AZgl1800
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Garage
Okay Folks, got a call from Andy Williams: Lopeha
and he has put this together with just one simple phone call....

KOA is the place to be for you guys who are camping.

Here is what Andy passed on to me:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy/Lopeha thinks KOA is the better place to go

CALL ASAP so that everyone can be togetherů. make sure you mention you are with the Goldwing Group...

Sioux Falls KOA

1-605-332-9987

Tent sites are $27 / night for basic + tax
$39/night with water and electricity, no sharing sites allowed

Lady said that time of the year is extremely busy, do not use the website, call her personally and tell her that you are with the Goldwing group and that she will do her best to group together.

The ones with electricity are near the showers

Several eating establishments are within a half mile, the only complaints they ever get is that it is close to the Interstate highway.

Make the reservations ASAP so that our folks can be as close to each other as possible.

Whoever makes the 1st Reservation!! post up here immediately and we will try to center around you.

The manager mentioned that by going on the website and getting a KOA Care Card, you might be able to save a little bit of money on the campsite.

She has some cabins that are available at $59 a night available from the 11th to the 14th

The cabins have a double bed and bunk beds, no water is available, have to use the shower house. Have a covered decků. You have to bring your own bedding. This would be hard for folks on just a bike to do.

Andy and I are staying booked at the Cloud 9.

Quiet time is 10 PM, so no loud noises after that time please.

From Mel Gouge on FB: Go ahead and post it, I need to talk with the wife who's teaching.... we'll probably book at about 4 pm PDT...... Thank you.....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome