Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Cyclemax now carrying optic armor windows

View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
OPTIC_ARMOR
Site Sponsor

Model: 1800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwinger View Post
Hi I tried sending you a question to your web site and got no response so I thought I would try here.

I Installed one of you windshields on my 1500 a couple of weeks ago, It is without a doubt the best windshield I have ever had in 40 yrs of biking. When I first cleaned it with just Windex and a paper towel I was frightened it would scratch the shield, but it came up beautifully.

I received with my windshield a bag with 1 long strip
and a couple of short strips of what I call flocking tape or what looks like the soft side of Velcro.

My question is Where do I put these strips? Your rather simplistic instructions do not mention these strips at all

Thanks
We apologize for the confusion on where to install the "soft side velcro". It simply goes between each slider and along the top edge of the sliders. This is of course after you have removed the rubber garnish. If you have any additional questions you can contact Jim Dunham directly at 573-317-9066 extension 11 or via email at [email protected]. Thanks again for your business.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome