Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Free shipping anywhere?

716 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Aloha Tom 
#1 ·
Usually on holidays some of the accessory shops have free shipping on all orders.Anyone hear of anybody with free shipping for Memorial Day Holiday?
I have a few small parts to order but I don't need a windshield. >:)

#3 ·
what type of parts? Im getting emails from jafrum cycle gear and the like. for riding gear special.
Go to whatever website and see, let us know of wingstuff or similar doing the hookup~

Sometimes calling the company direct gets a human... and if their actual cost isnt much- hey kick me down a little somethin :)

#4 ·
I get a lot of my Honda parts from Honda DirectLine in Ohio. For most anything they only charge $7.50 for shipping. You know that other companies might give you a slightly better deal on the 'price' but gouge you for shipping? I went to order some parts from a competitor, found the cost of the parts was about $10 less but shipping was over $25!!! Didn't make sense but that's the way it is.

#5 ·
I did check wingstuff and cyclemax, nothing yet but they will probably have something for July 4th.
Just need the chrome lower fairing screw covers that replace the stock ones. I lost the right one. I have a shop about 30 miles from me I can go to and pick them up but I thought having them delivered to my door would be easier and in the long run cheaper because every time I go to a shop to get one small thing it never ends up that way!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.