Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - NASSIR 9 - Sioux Falls, SD

View Single Post
post #413 of (permalink) Old 07-26-2016, 10:48 PM
Kyle

Model: 2010
Garage
What's her Name and I pulled into home July 25. It has been an awesome adventure

As previously stated...I enter runs with no expectations, therefore, no disappointments, it is whatever you make of it yourself. I would like to thank Captain Black/Midnight/Tweaker, or whatever we decided to call him, for DISORGANIZING this years NASSIR. Nikki and I had a blast. We saw the folks we wanted to see, though some late bailouts were disappointing like - Wine_r..... but I forgive ya. Too bad for the forum folk who bailed due to their foresight of a CMN cluster F%$K. Sioux Falls is an awesome City with lots going on every week during the summer. Rally's, concerts, car shows, and so on. Beautiful Parks right in this small city. It is a mere 8hrs due south of us and plan to attend events as they peak our interest. Thanks to Lopeha and Azgl1800 for getting us organized and through the 3 days.

We met new folk from the forum, and best of all we Met Andy and Oriala (Big Ike/Young Andy) from Sioux Falls, who stepped up and contributed to the rides, contributed prizes for the auction, contributed purchases at the auction and his lovely daughter as the Auctioneer Assistant. Big Ike did more than most for this event and he was a newbie who had no idea what this was even about. In a weird coincidence, it was the Captain who brought him to us. Andy..thanks so much for helping out with my trailer lights, all still working just fine, awesome for you to step up like that, follow through, and get it done. Thanks for getting CJ/Red/Scotty/Wpg.fire/Helen/and us to the Blues Fest. Middle of the mosh pitt watching Kenny Wayne Sheppard was wicked!!!!!! and it was free!!!! Where in America does that happen, 30 some odd bands 3 days and its free!!!! We are so glad we made the trip and so glad it was in Sioux Falls. Welcome....our new brother and sister..... Big Ike and Oriala.

After 5 days in Sioux Falls we spent 5 days touring the Black Hills, 2 Days in Custer and on home. Total of 17 days on the road and 7,000klm

2010 That is Black and has a Black Trailer on the Back.
2003 That is the fastest Red I've ever seen
Riding a 4 wheeler, 2 of them are on the trailer
My hair is white, my neck is red, my collar is blue.
Darkside #1721
2010 Rear-Bridgestone Driveguard 195/55R/16
2003 Rear-Goodyear Eagle Ultragrip 195/55R/16
Wild Rhino
Group of Ten (Those ten guys from Winnipeg)
AKA Wingerpeg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome