2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  wexy 
G
#1 ·
imported post

Seen all this rubbish long ago on the 1800 forum. :gunhead:

:gunhead: :18red: :gunhead:

#4 ·
imported post

I would send in a few pics of my Wing , but I was checking the pics and most or all are 1500 and 1800 Wings and or Trikes , My Baby (my bike that is)don't even compare to those fully dressed bikes , whitch are works of art in themselves . But this is a great site I do like to visit often .

Later All

Zryder

#5 ·
imported post

Ya had me going there for a minute. Thought you were refering to MEMBER photographs. I was worried about keeping these friendships after posting a picture of myself.....:action:

#6 ·
imported post

Couldn't send a picture of myself anyway, it's forbidden by the Environmental Protection Agency and the Federal Communications Commission. Something about terminal ugliness and scaring kids. Don't want to see pictures of anybodys members either!

G
#7 ·
imported post

FitzAl wrote:
Just a waste of forum space. Any worthwhile pictures can be submitted to Steve to go on the main pictures section of the site.
Hey FitzAl, 100% correct. :clapper: This rubbish should be deleted by the Admin or Moderator when it appears on the site. :gunhead:This is the kind of rubbish that has destroyed other forums. :crying:please dont let that happen here. :clapper:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

#10 ·
imported post

Hi ya REDWING .:waving:...I must be getting as old as you :crying:,,I let this one slip in without noticing .:walker:....Now where are MY glasses ,,happy christmas to ya .:santawaving::santawaving::santawaving::santawaving::santawaving::santawaving:......see ya soon ...cheers Ciaran

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.