Lighting, front beam. (gl1100) - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 01:05 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Hi, this is my first post. I recently bought a honda gl1100 1980 with Vetter fairing and want to upgrade to Xenon lighting (5560w). Is it possible, what parts do i have to change, ... Thanks in advance, Guy from Montreal.

Thanks for answering so fast, but my problem is that on those days and on the Vetter fairing, there is a sealed beam (see picture). How can i get the hardware to fit the fairing, which will accept the xenon bulb ???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0001.JPG (81.4 KB, 13 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 01:09 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Model: Neighbours 1800
Post imported post

Howdy guylafleur You Are Very Welcome To The Worlds Greatest Goldwing Forum.

One of our experts will be along soon to help you out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Redwing"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The Rider Of The Fastest Colour"
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 01:16 PM

Post imported post

Welcome to the board Guy. You can buy the Xenon bulb kits, for the GL1100 you need a H4 kit. You can see details and images here;

http://www.xenonpros.com/product.html

Brian Rowan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 01:44 PM
GERIATRIC MEMBER

Model: Neighbours 1800
Post imported post

Now guylafleur how is that for service. All you gotta do is pay for them.

"Redwing"

"The Rider Of The Fastest Colour"
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 01:59 PM

Post imported post

Welcome to the forums, guylafleur Joining us may be the light of your day ! Pun intended

87 GL1200I Grey
03 GL1800 Red
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 03:54 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

guylafleur wrote:
Quote:
Hi, this is my first post. I recently bought a honda gl1100 1980 with Vetter fairing and want to upgrade to Xenon lighting (5560w). Is it possible, what parts do i have to change, ... Thanks in advance, Guy from Montreal.

Thanks for answering so fast, but my problem is that on those days and on the Vetter fairing, there is a sealed beam (see picture). How can i get the hardware to fit the fairing, which will accept the xenon bulb ???
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0001.JPG (81.4 KB, 16 views)
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page