Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hobo's thread

133K views 876 replies 128 participants last post by  Geordiemuppet 
#1 ·
imported post

Hi to all you fine forum members.

My name is Hobo, I am a Bear from Northern France and I am the official forum mascot for the best Goldwing forum in the world.

It is my goal to ride with forum members in every country where there are forum members - I have made a good start already as I went to the Meet n Greet in Killarney with Goerdiemuppet, Christine and their daughter Katie, where I met lots of forum members and had a great time seeing the sites and enjoying the night life. I then went on to the Irish Treffen in Donegal and had a quick trip to Northern Ireland.

I am riding back to England with Silverfox and Helen the Viking, then I fly to America with Motorcycle Pete as I begin my travels around the world.

I will be posting details of my travels on the forum and photos in my gallery. I am happy to ride with any forum member, but can only do this if we have a set of rules: -

1. When my travels with a forum member are complete, that member must find me another travelling companion for my journeys. He must arrange to get me to the next member either by meeting up or sending me by post.

2. My travelling companion must keep a log of our travels including photographs which are to be forwarded to Geordiemuppet so that he can help me keep everyone updated.

3. If there is no riding in the winter, my travelling companion must return me to Geordiemuppet so that I can hibernate until conditions improve.

I also have a special request - I need an Avatar and Geordiemuppet is not too clever with the computers. Could one of you kind folks please resize a photo of me and pass it on to Geordiemuppet? PM him and he will send you his e-mail.

Thanks and it is great to be here. :cool:

See less See more
#577 ·
imported post

Yes you do get the crappy stuff a little earlier than we do. This was the first Thanksgiving weekend that I can remember in years that it hasn't rained. I always remember the rain on this weekend because there is a craft show we go to every year on Thanksgiving weekend and I always remember getting wet.:shock: By the way, Hobo did enjoy his turkey and cranberries.:D

#578 ·
imported post

What are Hobo's plans for the winter? I'd like to see him next summer and I be pleased to ride him down to NASSIR 2 or out to the Rockies.;)

#580 ·
imported post

derekhendry wrote:
dont know about anyone else, but i am glad he is not the size of the distant relative, he would take some moving around
He's been eating us out of house and home. He's been getting pretty big lately. Here's a picture of him sitting beside my wing.

Attachments

#581 ·
imported post

miles.from.nowhere wrote:
What are Hobo's plans for the winter? I'd like to see him next summer and I be pleased to ride him down to NASSIR 2 or out to the Rockies.;)
I sent you a PM.

#583 ·
imported post

exavid wrote:
And a damn nice, fastest color 'Wing it is too!:cool:
Preach it Paul!!!:clapper:

#584 ·
imported post

Hi folks, I'm still here in Canada - you can't get rid of me that easily. :)

Canada is great, and at the weekend, I got to go to Goldwinger's 50th Birthday.

Celebrations, a drop of the amber nectar and friends. What more does a bear need. :baffled::cool:

#585 ·
imported post

Hi folks, I'm still here in Canada - you can't get rid of me that easily. :)

Canada is great, and at the weekend, I got to go to Goldwinger's 50th Birthday.

Celebrations, a drop of the amber nectar and friends. What more does a bear need. :baffled::cool:

Nice bike you have there Goldwinger. :clapper:

Attachments

#586 ·
imported post

Where the hell have you been hiding Hobo?? we were all worried about you ,We thought wrongway had given you wrong directions and you were lost in Alaska somewhere ,Good to hear from you again ,,:)

#588 ·
imported post

Hey, Hobo!

Would you like to learn how to ski? Snow's not here yet, but soon........

I have some connections at the Summit at Snoqualmie, 50 freeway miles east of Seattle and one of the most utulized ski areas in America. I could get you some free lift tickets! Lot of nice, snuggly, sweet young girls up there! And I couldtake you down some runs that would make your fur straight! Make a real bear outa ya!

If interested, pm me for directions!

Cousin Jack, ski patroller................

:jumper::jumper:

#589 ·
imported post

Cousin Jack wrote:
Hey, Hobo!

Would you like to learn how to ski? Snow's not here yet, but soon........

I have some connections at the Summit at Snoqualmie, 50 freeway miles east of Seattle and one of the most utulized ski areas in America. I could get you some free lift tickets! Lot of nice, snuggly, sweet young girls up there! And I couldtake you down some runs that would make your fur straight! Make a real bear outa ya!

If interested, pm me for directions!

Cousin Jack, ski patroller................

:jumper::jumper:
Hey CJ, If Hobo doesn't take you up on that offer I sure will. :)

#590 ·
imported post

I want Hobo here next summer. Three major rides planned for next year - first week of July, first week of August and Montrose in September. Can we make it happen for one of these rides - PLEASE:cool::cool::cool:

#591 ·
imported post

I think we should start Hobo over here in the east Miles, & then relay him across to you out on the flat land. :cool::cool::action::action:

#594 ·
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
Probably drunk again!!!!!:D
If he is still in Canada he has good reason. It's called 'cabin fever' or Parked Motorcycle Syndrome.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

#595 ·
imported post

Lookin for some Beaver Tails.:cheeky1::cheeky1:

#598 ·
imported post

Hello Hobo from New York, the birthplace of taxation. I would look forward to showing you the finger lakes, 1000 islands and the beauty of letchworth park with a river running through a canyon and rushing down three waterfalls.

#600 ·
imported post

Silverfox wrote:
96aspencade wrote:
Lookin for some Beaver Tails.:cheeky1::cheeky1:
I have heard they are a delacacy over there Bob!!!:cool:
We'll save you one. :p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.