Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   General Motorcycle Discussion Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/5-general-motorcycle-discussion-forum/)
-   -   Hobo's thread (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/5-general-motorcycle-discussion-forum/289523-hobos-thread.html)

Hobo 08-20-2007 05:44 PM

imported post

Hi to all you fine forum members.

My name is Hobo, I am a Bear from Northern France and I am the official forum mascot for the best Goldwing forum in the world.

It is my goal to ride with forum members in every country where there are forum members - I have made a good start already as I went to the Meet n Greet in Killarney with Goerdiemuppet, Christine and their daughter Katie, where I met lots of forum members and had a great time seeing the sites and enjoying the night life. I then went on to the Irish Treffen in Donegal and had a quick trip to Northern Ireland.

I am riding back to England with Silverfox and Helen the Viking, then I fly to America with Motorcycle Pete as I begin my travels around the world.

I will be posting details of my travels on the forum and photos in my gallery. I am happy to ride with any forum member, but can only do this if we have a set of rules: -

1. When my travels with a forum member are complete, that member must find me another travelling companion for my journeys. He must arrange to get me to the next member either by meeting up or sending me by post.

2. My travelling companion must keep a log of our travels including photographs which are to be forwarded to Geordiemuppet so that he can help me keep everyone updated.

3. If there is no riding in the winter, my travelling companion must return me to Geordiemuppet so that I can hibernate until conditions improve.

I also have a special request - I need an Avatar and Geordiemuppet is not too clever with the computers. Could one of you kind folks please resize a photo of me and pass it on to Geordiemuppet? PM him and he will send you his e-mail.

Thanks and it is great to be here. :cool:

Whiskerfish 08-20-2007 05:48 PM

imported post

KEWL!!!:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clappe r::clapper:My name is Steve and I look forward to meeting you!!

Big E 08-20-2007 05:57 PM

imported post

This should be interesting to follow.:)

Hobo 08-20-2007 06:22 PM

imported post

Eric,

Thankyou for the message, I now have my avatar. :clapper:

Rabbit 08-20-2007 08:51 PM

imported post

Welcome To Texas, come see me.:bat::grinner:

Tattoo Taffy 08-20-2007 08:59 PM

imported post

looking forward to having you in oz hobo, we will show you the nightlife, introduce you to our native drinks and if you are old enough by them maybe a permanent memento of your trip here....

mikef 08-20-2007 09:00 PM

imported post

I get the same deal????

2wings 08-20-2007 11:22 PM

imported post

Hobo, me and Mrs 2wings would love it if you would join us as we ride the Blue Ridge Mountains of Carolina :battle:

Keep on Winging:bat:

twinsbampy 08-21-2007 01:50 AM

imported post

Durn it Hobo, Ya shoulda said earlier. You could have gone to Yoorope for a fortnight just recently.
You gonna be in Carmarthen this weekend?;)

Broke Winger 08-21-2007 09:43 AM

imported post

Hobo yer welcome in Wisconsin. I hope you like the wind in yer fur because my wing is topless!!

I've got a pin or two here for your jacket. I'm hoping you can come through here in the end of Sept. for a ride with us that looks like it's going to be great.

Would also like it if you would make it through here some time in may next year for the anual bike blessing here. I'll buy ya a patch for yer jacket if you can manage it.

Oh and tell gordiemuppet he's doin a great job.