Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   General Motorcycle Discussion Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/5-general-motorcycle-discussion-forum/)
-   -   Wiring Chart For 1966 Honda 90 (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/5-general-motorcycle-discussion-forum/314368-wiring-chart-1966-honda-90-a.html)

dean 11-08-2008 05:50 PM

imported post

Well, the Interstate thrives; John Boy's old 75 750 Honda is still humming two years after I replaced the head gaskets, but I have a new project and a new problem.

I found a 1966 Honda 90 behind a barn in Oshawa. I am in the process of getting it documented, but I really need to know if any of that legion of junk collectors out there has a wiring chart for one of these old classics.

If you do, I'd love to get a private message from you.

Last, but not least, if Mr. Larramore is out there, are you going to be going to the bike show in January at the International Centre (or are any of the other "Toronto Old Reliables" going to be showing up?

I have missed this place.

Mill Rat 11-08-2008 11:26 PM

imported post

I would try Google Search for 1966 Honda 90!!

I pull up several page for Honda 90. Good Luck Lee

ddrumman2004 11-10-2008 08:10 AM

imported post

Pm sent Dean!!

wexy 11-10-2008 10:39 AM

imported post

Hi Dean ,I think we might have one in the workshop ,I will look tomorrow and see ..is it a step through or is it the regular motorcycle type(tank between the legs) ?Ciaran

dean 11-11-2008 08:01 PM

imported post

Step thru...Thanks, Dean

ob1quixote 11-11-2008 08:08 PM

imported post

The important stuff should be pretty standard as with any other Honda horizontal engine.

dean 11-12-2008 11:36 AM

imported post

This has been said a million times here, but this has got to be one of the most courteous; helpful, and downright friendly websites in the world for helping people out who have a common interest like bikes.

wexy 11-12-2008 02:35 PM

imported post

We do not have one, But I have asked my bosses father ,he is extremely knowledgeable on the step thrus and still has parts for them ,he says there were 5 different types :shock:He is going to take a look and see if he can dig out a diagram for you ,I will get back to you ASAP ,Ciaran

tanygaer 11-12-2008 02:37 PM

imported post

wexy wrote:
Quote:

We do not have one, But I have asked my bosses father ,he is extremely knowledgeable on the step thrus and still has parts for them ,he says there were 5 different types :shock:He is going to take a look and see if he can dig out a diagram for you ,I will get back to you ASAP ,Ciaran
I have been in wexy's bosses shop, Magpie is the word that springs to mind....

wexy 11-12-2008 02:47 PM

imported post

:D:D:D:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: