Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   General Motorcycle Discussion Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/5-general-motorcycle-discussion-forum/)
-   -   What did you do to your Wing today? (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/5-general-motorcycle-discussion-forum/346143-what-did-you-do-your-wing-today.html)

rgbeard 04-30-2010 09:06 AM

What did you do to your Wing today?

So here's a new idea. Let's just post what we did - and if ya did nothing, maybe this thread is inspiration for you to do *something*.

I'll kick it off.

I took the GL-1200 to Barnes and Noble - looking for a magazine for my wife. (yeah, I'm cheating, it was yesterday, but hey - it's 7am here.) And I used some Plexus to clean the windshield.

Hawggy 04-30-2010 09:14 AM

imported post

I have just finished washing and waxing mine. Weather nice here today so its going to take us for a ride.

Dragon wagon 04-30-2010 09:23 AM

imported post

Mine was yesterday but this thread wasnt around yesterday .

I forgot to latch a top on the L luggage bag , top hit the pavement and scratched the heck out of it . :sleepy:

cobenson 04-30-2010 09:27 AM

imported post

I went to the Honda dealer looking for a new brake master cylinder cover, gasket, and bolts because mine has a coin holder on it and it looks stupid.
$52 for the cover. I walked out and figured I will have to look elsewhere. I just want a cover not a new master cylinder.

rgbeard 04-30-2010 09:28 AM

imported post

Dragon wagon wrote:
Quote:

Mine was yesterday but this thread wasnt around yesterday .

I forgot to latch a top on the L luggage bag , top hit the pavement and scratched the heck out of it . :sleepy:
Been there done that - but differently. EVERY time I've left one unlatched I've not noticed it for miles. I've never ever found one. I think gnomes take them into the bushes and hide them.

I'd love to have found a scratched up one - I'd re-finish it. Instead I have to buy a used one when I make that mistake. :(

CaptainMidnight85 04-30-2010 09:32 AM

imported post

1891 Attachment(s)
Nothing, yet... It's on the lift, andin a less than rideable state. Probably won't do anything to it today other than a quick wipe-down and double-check some measurements.

93Wing 04-30-2010 09:58 AM

imported post

Well, yesterday I rode to work and back, today she is locked up in the garage, it's raining here........ I could hear her whimpering when I left this morning......:(:(:(

litfuse 04-30-2010 11:34 AM

imported post

Under cover on the side stand,rainy day. Got to do laundry and grocery shop,hunt for trencher :blackstuff::blackstuff::blackstuff:for a small 2 hour job that by steam shovel would take me 4 days.

TXRLGL1500 04-30-2010 11:42 AM

imported post

Nothing today, BUT tomorrow will mount a 12v accessory socket in the left
faring pocket so I can mount my gps.

saywen 04-30-2010 12:00 PM

imported post

its raining buckets here , but i took the time to give her a hug on my way to work this morning !:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: