Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gauges

918 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  oharaLTD 
#1 ·
imported post

I really like how the GL1100s have the three gauges pod on the tank. Can I replace the lid on my GL110 to it or would I have to do the hole cover?

#2 ·
imported post

You're lookin at a project that IF (and that's a big IF) you could do it would be VERY difficult.

The entire structure of the fake tank is different. How it goes together, the size and shape of the lid, how it mounts, how it attaches to the bike, how things fit under it...hell the frame is even different.

#4 ·
imported post

...don't shoot me for this, but a FXRT/D/S has a gauge pod that attaches to the handlebar clamp and is nice. Volts, analog 12V clock and oil pressure.

...expensive though.

Attachments

#5 ·
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
You're lookin at a project that IF (and that's a big IF) you could do it would be VERY difficult.

The entire structure of the fake tank is different. How it goes together, the size and shape of the lid, how it mounts, how it attaches to the bike, how things fit under it...hell the frame is even different.
Well that idea just went down in a blaze of glory... Thanks tho glad I know now and not after I got all the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.