Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motorcycle by.....

833 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  luddy 
#1 ·
imported post

.... Kawasaki; camera by Panasonic; Yakima River Canyon by God.....

Little color, anyone?

Often there are turkey buzzards circling this butte.... Gosh, I do love where I live!

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
imported post

Hmmmmm.....durned pictures came out in reverse order to what I had loaded....ah, well. Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.....

#6 ·
imported post

Gullvingen wrote:
That wouldn't be a DMC-ZX3 by any chance?
Nossir, it's a DMC-LS80...

gonna get another.... any suggestions?

#7 ·
imported post

(since Photobucket finally got its act together, I went back and edited out this page......)

#8 ·
imported post

Yes. Fuji Finepix HS20 EXR. It's a little too big, but awesome optics. 24-720 mm (30x) zoom lens and optical stabilizer. On the other hand, my DMC-ZX3 also has been a good companion for a year or two. Same looks as your LS-80. Leica lens 10x optical zoom. But the Fuji has grown to be my favourite, despite its size. Looks very much like an old fashioned SLR camera with 80-200mm zoom. Took this pic from about 100 yards this summer on free hands.

Attachments

#9 ·
imported post

By the way, I've cropped the pic a bit from the original. :cheesygrin:

AND you're lucky to be able to ride at this time of year. We got our first snow today.:shock:

#10 ·
imported post

Nice pictures guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11:thumbsup::waving:

#13 ·
imported post

I'm 98% certain that I've driven through there sometime in the past. lol. Very beautiful. Love the pics.

#15 ·
imported post

One of these days I'm gonna get me one of them there cameras. My only fear is that it will take the rest of my life to learn how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.