Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Bike Pictures thread-pictures only please

199K views 842 replies 246 participants last post by  Shooter 
#1 ·
imported post

I just got this idea about a follow up from one of the most inspiring threads I ever read, the "Open Road Pictures", as well as the "Where am I" thread. But as we all know, and love, on this forum we need a Goldwing to get there. These bikes comes in so many forms, colors, wheel combinations, and years, that I thought a dedicated thread of pictures of the bikes would be appropriate. It does not have to be your bike, or your buddies bike, as long as it is a Wing/Valk/Rune.... Like mentioned before, lets not fill up the server, but rather upload small pictures from your gallery. No text, pictures only:

See less See more
#156 ·
imported post

Me and my 1500 SE.

Attachments

Reactions: endzone
#161 ·
imported post

We ride our Wings over here too ye know !
Here's my 02, somewhere in scorching Spain last June....

Attachments

#162 ·
imported post

orange1800 wrote:
We ride our Wings over here too ye know !
Here's my 02, somewhere in scorching Spain last June....
Well that's great to know!:cool: .... with the lack of pics from over the pond, I was beginning to think you people over there just stayed at home, tending the Sheep! :shock: :ROFL::ROFL:

Nice rig! :thumbsup:

#165 ·
imported post

Just back from a few days riding in the mountains of Western Virginia. Here's a shot of the Wing about to take on the Appalachain Trail. (Yeah, this is also about how far down the trail it went. LOL) Shot was taken on Skyline Drive at Fishers gap after hiking the Rose River Falls loop.

Attachments

#170 ·
imported post

The Late and Great, Motorcycle Pete's Pan European, fully loaded and ready to tour in France the other week. SBinSC was the lucky one to be over from the States and riding her with his good lady wife.
The "Green Goddess" performed pretty much faultlessly as per usual.

Attachments

#175 ·
imported post

Parked & partying somewhere in the New forest UK

Attachments