Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Bike Pictures thread-pictures only please

199K views 842 replies 246 participants last post by  Shooter 
#1 ·
imported post

I just got this idea about a follow up from one of the most inspiring threads I ever read, the "Open Road Pictures", as well as the "Where am I" thread. But as we all know, and love, on this forum we need a Goldwing to get there. These bikes comes in so many forms, colors, wheel combinations, and years, that I thought a dedicated thread of pictures of the bikes would be appropriate. It does not have to be your bike, or your buddies bike, as long as it is a Wing/Valk/Rune.... Like mentioned before, lets not fill up the server, but rather upload small pictures from your gallery. No text, pictures only:

See less See more
#11 ·
imported post

Reactions: noviwinger
#25 ·
imported post

This is one of the Harley's that I re-built, This Bike was a totaled chopper a complete wreck and repossed by the Bank ,It was a stripped down chopped out Bar Hopper (FXSTI - Soft Tail Standard ) I bought it from the bank and the only thing repairable was the engine, I tore it down straightened out the frame and rebuilt it from the ground up added bags and a fairing, paint, powder coating ect. ect. and made it into a comfortable Bagger, This Pic was taken along the Pacific Ocean in Oregon.

Attachments