Shenandoah Honda - Winchester VA. - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 09-23-2013, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Shenandoah Honda - Winchester VA.

Folks,

I knew there was trouble brewing but didn't realize how bad, until I went down to the aforementioned motorcycle shop. It is CLOSED and all of the bikes are gone. I have purchased 3 motorcycles from there in the last 4 years and as far as I am concerned do not have a bad word to say about the sales staff, part staff or service staff, or anyone affiliated with the shop. I was never treated anyway but like I was the only customer they ever had.

I am VERY particular about who works on my bikes because I am dumber than a bag of snot when it comes to doing maintenance.

The PROBLEM is after going there all these years, I do not have anyone to contact in the shop to determine where the service and sales guys went. If they went to another shop I will go there and I do not care where it is, because for me they were that good!

If ANYBODY out there can put me in contact with any of the guys, I will buy you lunch!! PLEASE send me cell contact information for Dave, Lance or Mike via PM.

Thanks.....Mike!!!

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-04-2013, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

Folks,

I have not heard a peep from anyone which makes me wonder if I am the only fella that purchased motorcycles from Shenandoah Honda! Which I would think would be near impossible.

If you are hesitant about giving out the information ask one of the guys before you do so. They all know me and I am not a WINGNUT, no pun intended!

Help a brother out!! Thanks....

Mike
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-04-2013, 10:20 PM

Model: 1997 GL1500 SE
I hope Dave, Lance and Mike have last names as well. Pretty common first names.....

1997 GL1500 SE Pearl Sapphire Black
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-05-2013, 04:13 AM

Model: 2008
Nice Post

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-05-2013, 10:12 PM

Model: 2007 Gl1800 HPN
" I was never treated anyway but like I was the only customer they ever had."
Hmmmm .... maybe you WERE ;-)

Shiny Side Up !
Jim
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 01:48 PM

Year: 1982
Model: Interstate
Garage
There is a FaceBook page for "Team Shenandoah Honda/USWE-sports.com" with recent posts on it. If you have a Facebook account or know someone who does ('fraid I don't), you might be able to contact them to see if they have any relation to the dealership for which you seek.

Bruce

Current Bikes:
---------------------
74 CB750 K4
77 CB550 K3
82 CM250C
82 GL1100 Interstate w/ Auburn Gemini (doublewide) Sidecar

Past Bikes:
------------------
What?? SELL a bike??

------------------
Can I have a motorcycle when I get old enough?
If you take care of it.
What do you have to do?
Lots of things. You've been watching me.
Will you show me all of them?
Sure.
Is it hard?
Not if you have the right attitudes. Its having the right attitudes that's hard.

PGR since 2011
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 01:52 PM

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL-1800A
Garage
I didn't see this thread before I started mine. I just heard about this today

https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/...da-closed.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GWRRA 327965
Rider Ed Level 4 #8529 (Master)
Darksider #1491
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 02:02 PM

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL-1800A
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcon114 View Post
Folks,

I knew there was trouble brewing but didn't realize how bad, until I went down to the aforementioned motorcycle shop. It is CLOSED and all of the bikes are gone. I have purchased 3 motorcycles from there in the last 4 years and as far as I am concerned do not have a bad word to say about the sales staff, part staff or service staff, or anyone affiliated with the shop. I was never treated anyway but like I was the only customer they ever had.

I am VERY particular about who works on my bikes because I am dumber than a bag of snot when it comes to doing maintenance.

The PROBLEM is after going there all these years, I do not have anyone to contact in the shop to determine where the service and sales guys went. If they went to another shop I will go there and I do not care where it is, because for me they were that good!

If ANYBODY out there can put me in contact with any of the guys, I will buy you lunch!! PLEASE send me cell contact information for Dave, Lance or Mike via PM.

Thanks.....Mike!!!
I'll call my buddy who deals (did) with them pretty regularly and ask him if he knows the whereabouts of the staff.

If you need service in the mean time. I'd certainly recommend Blue Ridge in Harrisonburg. Gary always does a great job. The parts are pricey there though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GWRRA 327965
Rider Ed Level 4 #8529 (Master)
Darksider #1491
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-10-2013, 09:23 AM

Mike is at Valley Cycle in Winchester VA. Lance is at there sister store in Martinsburg Motorsports.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2013, 12:02 PM

Model: 2013
You are correct. Mike is at Valley Cycle Center along with I believe 2 other SH mechanics. Lance was at Martinsburg Motorsports but believe has moved to ? Dodge Dealership in Martinsburg ? Apple Valley I believe, part of Miller Auto Group. Dave,,, well he is working on a few things,, basically some schooling/tests/licensing type things.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page