Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mobile, Alabama, USA
Model: 2010 GL1800
1) If someone here used the tire beads how many ounces did you put in the rear?
2) Also what beads did you use?
3) I looked on Amazon and I see beads that people have used for their 1800 but they are all complaining about the tube to that goes over the valve is too big. What did you all do?
4) I found a shop that will put my tire on for $7.50. I assume that I go ahead and let them air the new tire up and then when I get home let the air out and put the beads in the tire. Is this correct?
5) The Dunlop MT I took off is 180 60 16, the new tire is 195 55 16, am I going to have any issues or will the width and height on the new tire be about the same as the old?
I have my rear tire off. I put it on the lift and removed tire. The tire looks bad, it has thread, but it is way more worn on one side and it has rides where the tread is deepest.
2010 Metallic Black GL1800 Audio Comfort Nav XM ABS model
Darkside #1629 (NRF 195/55R-16 Yokohama AVID ENVigor)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.