Wearing a helmet - Page 8 - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

 70Likes
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #71 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Moderator
 
Bike...and Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Glendale, Arizona, USA
Model: 1987 GL1200 Interstate 290,000 miles
Posts: 21,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
That is because we are all mature adults here on this forum.
Hey pal! I resent that.
BrianInPA likes this.

Why ain't we ridin'?
Bike...and Dennis is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #72 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
BrianInPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania, USA
Model: 1984 GL1200 Standard & 1987 GL1200 Interstate
Posts: 17,087
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
That is because we are all mature adults here on this forum.
Keep telling yourselfthat if it makes you happy John.

Brian
BrianInPA is offline  
post #73 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 08:44 PM
Senior Member
 
norton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rocky Mountain High, Colorado, USA
Posts: 2,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
The bad thugs don't last more than one post, because Dave or I will throw them out with the dishwater.

.
Conform or be cast out............
norton is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #74 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-11-2016, 09:55 PM
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator
 
AZgl1800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oologah, Indian Territory, USA...
Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Posts: 56,981
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by norton View Post
Conform or be cast out............

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I guess we could just set back and let the pronos take over the forum

~ John


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AZgl1800 is online now  
post #75 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-12-2016, 09:48 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Iowa, USA
Model: 2005 1800 with Lehman Trike
Posts: 401
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
That is because we are all mature adults here on this forum.

The bad thugs don't last more than one post, because Dave or I will throw them out with the dishwater.

.
After you throw them out, they end up at triketalk.
suvcw04 is offline  
post #76 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-19-2016, 09:15 PM
Forum Diplomat
 
Cousin Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Ellensburg, Wa, Washington, USA
Posts: 7,368
Dum-de-dum-de-dum..... "I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty, I'm so pretty and witty and gay,
and the pretty face I wore riding yesterday
is the pretty face I can wear riding today!"

Mr Magic Fingers likes this.

First name: Mel (Red\'s: Sandy)

"It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to." (Bilbo Baggins)
Cousin Jack is offline  
post #77 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-19-2016, 09:39 PM
mod-erator
 
DaveO430's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Amity, Arkansas, USA
Model: 2010 GL1800
Posts: 24,096
Garage
Nothing speaks like hard evidence.

With no God over the state, the state then becomes not the defender of liberty but the definer of liberty.


NRA endowment life member
Wild Rhino Arkansas chapter
2010 1800 pearl yellow

If I disagree with you it's simply because you're wrong.
DaveO430 is online now  
post #78 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-22-2016, 11:21 AM
Senior Moment Member
 
Hanko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Eatonville, Washington, USA
Model: 2004 GL1800A
Posts: 3,707
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveO430 View Post
Nothing speaks like hard evidence.
Your right about that Dave, every time I shave the hard evidence reminds me! Thanks to a great surgeon that hard evidence is now only a small 1/2 in long scar under my chin.

2004 GL1800A Dark Red
Yes that is ice on the fender!!!
Darksider # 902

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hanko is offline  
post #79 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator
 
AZgl1800's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Oologah, Indian Territory, USA...
Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Posts: 56,981
Garage
about 10 years ago, I had a doctor cut out a piece of gravel from my noggin on top, it irritated me when I combed my hair, always scratching it and opening up a sore...

that gravel was planted there back in 1971 before I thought helmets "were cool"...

my German Shepherd saw a rabbit and ran in front of me and hit the front wheel, I ended upside down on the gravel road..... went to a local doctor who gave me a 30 minute non-stop sermon about "those damn murder cycles"...

the scalp was pretty buggery and he missed a piece trying to clean it out all.

~ John


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
AZgl1800 is online now  
post #80 of 149 (permalink) Old 03-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Moderator
 
Bike...and Dennis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Glendale, Arizona, USA
Model: 1987 GL1200 Interstate 290,000 miles
Posts: 21,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
about 10 years ago, I had a doctor cut out a piece of gravel from my noggin on top, it irritated me when I combed my hair, always scratching it and opening up a sore...

that gravel was planted there back in 1971 before I thought helmets "were cool"...

my German Shepherd saw a rabbit and ran in front of me and hit the front wheel, I ended upside down on the gravel road..... went to a local doctor who gave me a 30 minute non-stop sermon about "those damn murder cycles"...

the scalp was pretty buggery and he missed a piece trying to clean it out all.
So, some gravel worked its way into your brain?

That explains a lot!

Why ain't we ridin'?
Bike...and Dennis is offline  
Closed Thread

  Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to drink while wearing full face helmet? wu_msw General Motorcycle Discussion Forum 9 07-31-2011 02:12 PM
Biker pulled in Florida for wearing a helmet Chippy01 General Motorcycle Discussion Forum 22 01-28-2010 05:31 PM
Wearing the gear cldryder General Motorcycle Discussion Forum 2 08-17-2009 11:13 AM
Poll - Does an MSF course have an affect on helmet wearing Jluvs2dive General Motorcycle Discussion Forum 63 08-12-2009 02:43 PM
wearing chaps pinkpork General Motorcycle Discussion Forum 25 11-06-2008 06:37 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome