Does Anyone Have This BT Headset - Cardo PACKTALK - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 10:00 AM Thread Starter

Model: 2004 GL1800 Lehman Trike
Does Anyone Have This BT Headset - Cardo PACKTALK

Hi,
Looking to purchase the bluetooth Cardo Scala PACKTALK headsets. I would like to know if you have had any experience with these? The biggest question I have is how well is the voice activation on open face helmets between rider & passenger? I've been looking at these as well as the Sena headsets. I really like the fact that the Cardo headsets are water PROOF not just water resistant as well as the great reviews on them. Link below with Cardo headset information & video. Thanks, Ray

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/c...adset-duo-pack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-26-2016, 10:52 AM
Keeper of the Bookmarks / Moderator

Year: 2002
Make: Honda
Model: GL1800 Hot Rod Yellow
Garage
this part is pretty impressive, and if I were a group rider, and if we all went together a lot... say all of my family.... I would be thinking of this.
Quote:

DMC technology constantly forms and re-assembles its virtual network, and assures that communication among large groups remains uninterrupted irrespective of the ever-changing environment. Whenever a Cardo PackTalk user cannot directly connect with group members who are beyond the reach of the intercom, it will re-connect to the most suitable other member in the group in order to ‘leapfrog’ the connection to the remote PackTalk user. This system is virtually seamless and adjusts within split seconds to maintain an active network.

~ John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > General Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page