Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Is there such animal

681 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  WingMan71 
#1 ·
Repeatedly my wife asked me to look if there is some sort of pegs for passenger that allows to stretch her legs . Now we have transformer type which she's ok with but in long rides she would like to have additional alternatives, similar to my highway pegs. Is there such thing?

#5 ·
Here's a set. I agree that they may be in the way of the rider when stopped.

http://wingstuff.com/products/32957-chrome-passenger-cruise-pegs-for-gl1800?from_search=1
These are actually great! My wife loves them.

We had the transformer type before, but they only move up and down a bit. My wife found that up and down really doesn't move the pressure points on the back of the legs or the rear end much, so they really didn't help. She wanted to be able to stretch her legs out more forward.

These Kuryakyn Passenger Cruise Pegs are completely different, they are more like highway pegs in that they allow the feet and legs to move forward which puts more weight on the back of the legs. This provides a much better weight shift and a more changed riding position. My wife loves these and is much more comfortable on long trips now that she can stretch out more.

Regarding them being in the way of the rider when in use: The only time I find them in my way a tiny bit is if we are in stop and go traffic and I'm having to put my feet down at stops over and over again in a short amount of time. Then they will contact the back of my legs occasionally when I plant my feet. Our solution is that my wife doesn't use them in those situations. She really doesn't need them then anyway.

Get a pair. Your co-rider will be happy! :grin3:

Reactions: Peter Goldwing
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.