Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Attached picture's Don't open

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2017, 07:43 AM
Power Guy

Year: 1997
Make: Honda
Model: Aspencade 1500
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Burns View Post
Attached thumnails don't open for me. I don't see the pictures and can't open them on my computer. Do I need to change a setting or something? They used to be opened when I clicked on the thread. Thanks for your help.
Method 1
Make sure that you have set default program to open jpeg files on the computer.
  1. Open Default Programs by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Default Programs.
  2. In Default Programs Click on:
a) Associate a file type or protocol with a program. Use this option to fine-tune default programs based on the file type or protocol.
For example, you can have all .jpg image files open using a specific program, and .bmp image files open using a different program.
b)In the list of file extension look for Jpeg files and make sure that you have program associated with it like Windows photo gallery.

Change which programs Windows uses by default
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Change-which-programs-Windows-uses-by-default

Method 2
For issue with the email attachment make sure that you disable email scanning in the antivirus software installed on the computer and check.

Hope this helps!

Only a biker knows why a dog puts his head out of a window of a moving vehicle.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome