Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Replacement body part (human)
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2018, 06:38 PM
gipsy42

Year: 1993
Make: Honda
Model: '93 GL1500 SE "Blue Angel"
Send a message via Skype™ to gipsy42
Hi Rickf1985; and also all "seniors":

I've started to have same pain while riding about the start of 2017, after some IMR doctor told me that that hip was no longer good, and eventually had to be replaced, that I could wait until it became worst or arrange an appointment for replacement; so I decided not to have more pain.

I've had my right hip replaced on 05/05/17 and I resumed riding by September that year. No bad side effects, I feel healthy and strong, even forgot that went thru surgery.
More on this issue, last march I was going out and made a big stupid thing while climbing her, (\Two stupid things that I did_) and forgiving at that time of my surgery I tried to pick her up, maked an uncontrolled effort and ruptured my last dorsal vertebra. Now all healed Iím start riding again, but the weather doesnít allow me for itís raining almost all weekends.

Please donít worry, it wonít be worst than itís now.

Be strong and ride safe and happily.

BTW, next month Iíll be 76 YY.
Mario.

Mario
And still riding...
I just regrets the things I haven't done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome