Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Is It Time To Write An Obit For The Site?
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 01-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Wes Scott

Year: 1985
Make: Honda
Model: Aspencade
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgl1800 View Post
Are you sure that you started a "New Thread", or just happened to ask the question inside of a thread that was already running?

I just now looked and every thread you have started has replies to it.
John,

I understood toolcraft4100's comment not to apply to questions he was asking but to comments he had made in response to other peoples questions/comments.

Specifically, in this thread you asked for lurkers to speak up. A lurker spoke up and there was no post that responded directly to the comments that were made by the lurker or said "Hey thanks for speaking up". There were no likes for the post either.

Something that might help (although it is more work for the experts) would be for the experts to look at the other responses and quote responses that provide useful information but don't quite have all of the information or have something not quite right.

Is there a way for moderators to get a count of how many of a person's posts are quoted? It doesn't show up in the statistics directly. If you hover over the page number option in the quotes section it will show how many quotes you have. Of course, the number of quotes shows posts you have quoted plus the number of times you have been quoted. (Personally at 172 for quotes with 213 posts total).

Spending more time on my wife's hobby than the wing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome