Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - How did you first find this forum?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2008, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
NaturalyGW

Post imported post

I was curious how fellow members found out about this fourm? Here my story. On my first ride with our local GWRRA I met Jluvs2dive, we chatted back and forth on the cb and he told me about this fourm that he belongs to, and that he was planing a trip to Georgia in September. We seem to have alot in common, our faith, and I also love to scuba dive. We live less than two miles apart and we both now ride 2000 SE 1500s'. A few weeks latter on anther ride together, we stoped off at a friend of his house. Thats when I met Paul (exavid) . Wow what a wealth of information. We hung out in his shop with about five goldwings in differnt stages of rebuild, and chatted. They were talking about the trip to Calhoun. This really got my attention. Ive' always wanted to go across country on my bike.The trips my wife and I take are usually 400 or less miles a day. I was ready for a long ride with the guys. It took me a month or so to get the nerve to ask my self along but finally did. I started checking out this site and signed up. Paul says to me when are you going to stop "lurking and sign up" Its been great ever since... Sorry sooo long. Greg

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome