Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - How did you first find this forum?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2008, 03:42 PM
SpiderBob

Post imported post

I was surfing as I needed some help on a bike project. I tried a few, I was checking this one out, when I wanted to ask a question about a post, so I had to register. I remember most when a moderator sent me a note that if I did not introduce myself, I would be erased (maybe not quite like that, but that is how I remember it), but I really wanted to ask the question. When I did the new member thing, I got a whole lot of people saying welcome to me. I thought wow, I never been anywhere where they took the time to do that. Then later when I got on line and responded to some posts, it was like, these are really knowledgeable and good people, the rest is history. I never went back to any of the other forums. I found myself wanting to ask and respond to different posts. Everyone here is for the lack of a better word, became anextended family, it dosn't matter what you do, rich or poor, everyone is treated the same, with respect. It took me a while to get into the "fun" forum, wasn't sure how to take that. But wow, it is exactly what it says, fun. I have learned so much from the Technical postings as well, someday perhaps I can respond better to this part of the forum. Another thing I've found here is a well run forum, kudos to all of you that take care of that. You don't find a lot of bikkering, fighting, or even slaming. There are differences of openion, as there always is, but again, it is dealt with in a humane way. I have said things here, that I have not even told by best of friends.

What ever it is your doing, you seem to have done it right. It is a lucky find.

Spider Bob

GROWING OLDER IS MANDATORY, GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps, it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."

Patriot Guard Rider

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome