Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Interested in upgrading your GL1500 stereo to something from the 21st Century?

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
BLUTHUNDR31

Year: 1991
Make: Honda
Model: GL1500 Interstate (Cinnamon/beige)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalPistol View Post
I listen to Willie's Roadhouse or 40s on 4, all old stuff from the 20th century on XM (post Y2K), that's good enough.

I'd NEVER ask a man to dump Willie, or Waylon, ,or George Strait, , , BUT Boy George DEFINITELY has to go!!!

With a new stereo setup you could continue to listen with all your tunes on a thumb-drive and never miss a beat.

I've just received a small number of the "Blank-off" panels that are "cosmetically" identical to the one in the picture, ,they are a slick addition to ALL/ANY GL1500 rider who wants a platform to mount a sound system that has all the current technology available.

I have modified the panels so they have more "beef" at the stress points without changing the appearance or mounting capability. Mounting an Amp on a metal plate under the center-shelter would be helpful and it would stay hidden.

These panels are available under the "label" of Unobtainium 2.1 and have the part number of 83155-MW5-XXX, and MADE IN USA.
The cost will be $132.00 (same as the Unobtainium 2.0) plus $14.35 S/H to lower 48 states. International shipping will be higher, but panel cost will stay the same. PM me if interested.

Top.jpg

Bottom.jpg

Left.jpg

Label.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Top.jpg (86.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Bottom.jpg (38.5 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Left.jpg (41.9 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Label.jpg (114.4 KB, 4 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome