Ran down about an hour or so today and about halfway she started running rough again. I noticed the fuel economy was low at around 22 mpg at 80mph. I let her sit for a few hours then fueled er back up. She was spitting and cutting out like something fierce. Then otw back home just now about 40 mins into the ride it finally went into limp mode. I recorded the code before shutting er off for the night.
I noticed the instant fuel economy jump up to 35 or so and she smoothed out again with an idle RPM of around 1200.
I plan to tackle the TPS connection and see if there’s a fault there and idk where else to go from there.
I got rid of my alluminum wings and picked up a Goldwing. Here to be a Light.