Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Have to sell 1984 1200I
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
ceasefire49

Year: 1984
Make: Goldwing Interstate 1200
Model: 1984 1200 I with many add ons
Have to sell 1984 1200I

I am second owner bought in 2009. recent belt change and zero miles on oil and plug change. i have put progressives on front and back. has the randack spin on filter adaptor. has stock working cb with cover. has factory radio with working cassette. fog lights,markland trailer hitch and all wired through relays. has fairly new battery. i addition it comes with Coleman caboose trailer of same year with new tires. has a corbin seat with backrest that has alight seem breakaway on upper portion. i have also installed amp gauge in right fairing. charges well but i have purchased the complete poorboy kit from don pigot and have the marine fuse and alternator that goes with it just have not installed it. i also have two new still in the wrap dunlop e4 tires for it. i have lots of extra stuff like the carb balancer and extra coils ,nuts,bolts and stuff accumulated over the years except when i was on the road it has always been garaged. when on the road it has been covered. it also comes with a motorcycle jack. message me ill send pictures to a email. its the same bike in my avatar. has az retro plates i want 3k and thats a steal i wont negotiate as its a great bike. just want it to go to a good home and to someone that will appreciate these bikes not some nutcase that will leave it outside and abuse it. been all over the states with this bike more then once and never let me down. back problem and other 70 year old maladies prevent me fro riding lke i want to.

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome