Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - I've met God today or so he thought

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Peter Goldwing

Year: 2008
Make: Honda
Model: GL 1800
Rambozo, thats a great find. But I think it applies on a two lane road only. I would assume that you're not required to stop when you are traveling a multilane road . If so 99% of the drivers are at fault.
According to that paragraph even the cars that come from the opposing direction have to do the same.
Imagine that on 12 lane rd.

More over here is an extract from the same article

"While en route to such emergency, the emergency vehicle shall otherwise proceed in a manner consistent with the laws regulating vehicular traffic upon the highways of this state.
(4) This section does not diminish or enlarge any rules of evidence or liability in any case involving the operation of an emergency vehicle.
(5) This section does not relieve the driver of an authorized emergency vehicle from the duty to drive with due regard for the safety of all persons using the highway.

Have in mind that I rod at at least the highway speed. They made a u turn behind me and caught up to me within 3/4 mile. That tells you they travelled at a very high speed.

I mostly agree with Daves statement. Thanks for all the comments
Peace

I make sense all the time. The problem is you only listen intermittently

Follow me on the spot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome