Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Test Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/6-test-forum/)
-   -   new email (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/6-test-forum/274712-new-email.html)

doug77 08-26-2006 07:29 PM

imported post
 
thanks steve for your help

wingnut 08-31-2006 02:51 PM

imported post
 
No problem Doug. ;)

Redwing 09-01-2006 01:37 PM

imported post
 
doug77 wrote:
Quote:

thanks steve for your help
:?Hey doug77:stumped: what the hell did wingnut do for you :baffled:This place is getting more like the secret service everyday. :doh:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

Cyote61 09-01-2006 04:49 PM

imported post
 
Its a secret and if he tells ya then he's got to kill ya:arguing:

FitzAl 09-02-2006 04:39 AM

imported post
 
Sounds like brown envelopes were handed over in return for a favour. ;)

Redwing 09-02-2006 05:30 AM

imported post
 
Nah!! wingnut would not be a crook :shakehead: but that cowboy down inthe Sunny South East who impersonates a "Senior Moderator" on this forum might have something to do with this. :2finger: he has a Swiss Bank A/C and it has been discovered that he was involved in the "Mana" scandal:whip:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:



DigbyODell 09-02-2006 06:36 AM

imported post
 
Redwing wrote:
Quote:

:?Hey doug77:stumped: what the hell did wingnut do for you :baffled:This place is getting more like the secret service everyday. :doh:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

I bet if it concerned you, they would tell you:2finger::banana:

Redwing 09-02-2006 06:45 AM

imported post
 
DigbyODell wrote:
Quote:

Redwing wrote:
Quote:

:?Hey doug77:stumped: what the hell did wingnut do for you :baffled:This place is getting more like the secret service everyday. :doh:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:

I bet if it concerned you, they would tell you:2finger::banana:
Everyone and everything on this forum concerns me and that includes You:whip:

:coollep::18red::coollep:

DigbyODell 09-02-2006 06:48 AM

imported post
 
Redwing wrote:
Quote:

Everyone and everything on this forum concerns me and that includes You:whip:

:coollep::18red::coollep:

Glad to hear you care REDWING:waving:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome