Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Test Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/6-test-forum/)
-   -   No more thread notifications by email? (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/6-test-forum/399746-no-more-thread-notifications-email.html)

hlh1 01-30-2013 06:44 PM

No more thread notifications by email?

I used to get email notifications when I was "subscribed" to a thread, but I don't anymore. What happened?

Guy10596 01-30-2013 07:13 PM

????

Quote:

Originally Posted by hlh1 (Post 1766122)
I used to get email notifications when I was "subscribed" to a thread, but I don't anymore. What happened?

I was just thinking the same thing , now i dont know when i get answers most of the time i cant find the page it is on , maybe it is a obama thing ?

hlh1 01-30-2013 07:50 PM

Glad it's not "personal" and others are experiencing this. Sure wish this could be corrected so that I know when people respond to my posts.

Graham B 02-04-2013 07:53 AM

There was me thinking it was a problem with my new e-mail.

Is this going to be fixed?

hlh1 02-07-2013 03:21 PM

I would sure like for this issue to be fixed...

Any comments from the modurators?

Dylan 02-08-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hlh1 (Post 1788753)
I would sure like for this issue to be fixed...

Any comments from the modurators?

this has been asked and answered a few times in the past.... notifications is always an ongoing issue with forums and site mail and can't be fixed by moderators... The reason is because every so often the notification emails get flagged as spam by mail servers,, the notification emails get sent by the forum but blocked and bounced back. It comes and goes as mail servers and companies like Google & hotmail and others lift the block and put it back when they feel like it. there is no way to know if or when they will block or unblock the mail.

hlh1 02-18-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingnut junior (Post 1790666)
this has been asked and answered a few times in the past.... notifications is always an ongoing issue with forums and site mail and can't be fixed by moderators... The reason is because every so often the notification emails get flagged as spam by mail servers,, the notification emails get sent by the forum but blocked and bounced back. It comes and goes as mail servers and companies like Google & hotmail and others lift the block and put it back when they feel like it. there is no way to know if or when they will block or unblock the mail.

Gotcha, thanks!