Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   Test Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/6-test-forum/)
-   -   Another upload test (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/6-test-forum/564506-another-upload-test.html)

PAPete 05-22-2015 11:04 PM

Another upload test

Test

AZgl1800 05-22-2015 11:06 PM

876 Attachment(s)
are you impersonating an upload :ROFL:

PAPete 05-22-2015 11:08 PM

What's going on? Manage attachments -->Browse -->Click on photo icon (on desktop) -->Title appears at top of browse list. Is there one more step? I've done this a lot before.....

AZgl1800 05-22-2015 11:11 PM

876 Attachment(s)
are you using the Legacy yellow Classic version or the new format with Drag 'n Drop ?

I am in yellow classic mode now.

went to ADvanced, Manage Attachments, Browse computer, clicked on the two fat guys, did the Upload, Closed out that window, verified the upload link is there, and Saved Changes....

Notice that I wear black tee shirts? tee hee, less belly to show... :ROFL:

PAPete 05-22-2015 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZgl1800 (Post 3985266)
are you impersonating an upload :ROFL:

:ROFL:Yeah! I think I'm leaving out a step, but can't figure it out. Once it's in the browse list shouldn't it appear in the preview post? Gettin' tired, I guess.

PAPete 05-22-2015 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZgl1800 (Post 3985290)
are you using the Legacy yellow Classic version or the new format with Drag 'n Drop ?

I am in yellow classic mode now.

went to ADvanced, Manage Attachments, Browse computer, clicked on the two fat guys, did the Upload, Closed out that window, verified the upload link is there, and Saved Changes....

Notice that I wear black tee shirts? tee hee, less belly to show... :ROFL:

Ah, you're lookin' good, John.

Can't find the damn upload button. I'll try it again.

PAPete 05-22-2015 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAPete (Post 3985330)
Ah, you're lookin' good, John.

Can't find the damn upload button. I'll try it again.

Found it. I was in reduced screen mode and it was out of view, off to the right. Time for me to call it a day. Thanks once more for your help.

Sure glad there are only 6 people on this forum right now.

AZgl1800 05-22-2015 11:23 PM

876 Attachment(s)
you have to scan the page sideways all the way to the right.....

I have turned in a complaint to have that fixed.... before the magical Upgrades got started, that window was about 5 inches square and all of the buttons were there for you to see....

for those who are not used to uploading files, they don't know that the two Most Important buttons are not viewable without scanning sideways to the right

PAPete 05-23-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZgl1800 (Post 3985402)
you have to scan the page sideways all the way to the right.....

I have turned in a complaint to have that fixed.... before the magical Upgrades got started, that window was about 5 inches square and all of the buttons were there for you to see....

for those who are not used to uploading files, they don't know that the two Most Important button are not viewable with scanning sideways to the right

Thanks, John. Don't feel quite so "Alzhammered".:doh: