Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums - View Single Post - Customer Technical Assistance
View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 03-02-2009, 02:21 AM
winginitrick

Send a message via Yahoo to winginitrick
Post imported post

Kit Carson wrote:
Quote:
Dear American Honda:

There is a fellow on this site who needs some help. Dealers have been contacted and the problem has not been resolved.

I had written your company a letter by registered mail and had gotten no timely response so today I called your company.

To begin with just to talk to someone was a very long wait, 35 minutes before anyone would even say hello.

Once I got past the fact it was not my bike I wanted help with, but still a goldwing, I was politely informed that the Company of American Honda does not, will not , in no uncertain terms.......absolutely will not...provide any type, kind or hint of technical assistance to any owner of any Honda motorcycle either by phone or written word.
All technical assistance must come through your dealer.

I was finally given over to a supervisor who documented my complaints with dealer service and my own personal experience with my dealer, but this may or may not do any good.

In the interest of long term relationships with your customers.....I would certainly consider a little bit more of an interest in your customers....might help you keep a few.

I have dealt with both Yamaha and Harley Davidson.......on various issues...and they were always quite helpful and tried their best to explain things and to provide any kind of assistance they could......yes they also prefer you use a dealer......but also understand that at a certain point the buyer becomes totally frustrated with a dealers and wishes to go to the next step.

I sincerely hope you listen to this. I do like my 1800, I think it to be the very best engineered motorcycle to have ever been built.

Still your customer service really stinks......there are no nice words to say......it simply stinks......no other way to explain it.

Kit
wow, kit, i cant believe honda treated you that way. ive never called them, but hell now i know i aint goin to call them. i wonder what the hell they were thinkin?...rick

ALWAYS LET YOUR BACK DOOR MAN KNOW WHEN YOUR FRONT DOOR MAN IS COMMING HOME. RICKS WISDOM: GRAB LIFE BY THE THROTTLE AND DONT LOOK BACK.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome