1984 Aspencade to fix up or parts plus a truck load of parts cheap! - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 10:09 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Yahoo to brupska
Post imported post

Well, My dad gave me this bike when he purchased another Goldwing last summer. He realised that it was alot more work then he could handle. So he got a bike to ride instead of work on right away. He purchased it for $2000 somewhere. It is a 1984 Aspencade w/ 35,000 miles. He started takeing the bodyparts off of the bike to paint it since it was painted flat black. Also tThere are parts to put this back to normal. This bike has digital dash, cb, stereo/ cassette. I would say it would be a great parts bike or a nice winter project. He also purchased about $2500 parts from various ebayers to fix up this bike. 2 fake tanks, exhaust, front forks, good saddlebag frames, rear trunk, several side panels, and everything else needed to put this bike back together plus. The bike was painted flat black. I have started sanding down the panels. I have both side covers ready to paint. They are in grey primer. This bike does run. I am sure it needs some carb cleaning, some work on the throttle cables. All of this needs to go. I just purchased a house and don't have the space or money in the new garage. Keep in mind this bike fit on my trailer. I have a short bed chevy ext cab truck. All of the parts filled the bed and the inside of my truck. My dad is a ebay king!!! LOL He purchased everything he thought he needed for this bike. I have two seats three back rests that fit on the trunk. I would say $1500 obo takes it all. I have been working 13hrs a day 6 days a week so leave me a pm or message on this thread. I will get some pics when I get my camera back. Sorry. Thanks Brad Rupska
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 04:08 PM

Post imported post

Some one with a 1200 should be contacting you shortly would be my bet

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - - body thoroughly used up, screaming WOOHOO!! what a ride!!
post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 06:24 PM

Post imported post

I am in desperate need of a side battery cover for my 1985 Interstate. Need to keep my costs down as I am restoring this 85 wing.
My bike is blue but I am sure it could be painted, are all the mounting lugs intact?
I'm a new member, hope this gets to you.

Be Blessed ,Be Safe!
Andrew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-11-2007, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Andrew. You have a PM sent send me your email address so I can send you a pic of the blue one I have. Thanks Brad

I really need to sell this bike out right. I am buying a house on the first of Jan. so I need to sell this to make up for space I don't have in my new garage. Plus I will need money also. Make a offer
post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-13-2007, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Bump

post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2007, 05:41 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Ok The first $1200 gets it all. I will take pics this weekend of all the stuff.
post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-14-2007, 06:24 PM
mod-erator

Model: 2010 GL1800
Garage
Post imported post

Man if it wasn't so far from me I would be a taker.
David

With no God over the state, the state then becomes not the defender of liberty but the definer of liberty.

NRA endowment life member
Wild Rhino Arkansas chapter
2010 1800 pearl yellow

If I disagree with you it's simply because you're wrong.
post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-16-2007, 07:04 PM

Year: 1997 SE
Post imported post

post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 02:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to wingnsidecar
Post imported post

Where are you located. ??

previous bikes. 1953 harley , 1961 Harley, 1974 Harley, 1986 Goldwing. 1993 goldwing,changed it to a trike, 1997 GoldWing,added sidecar, 2000 Goldwing,added sidecar.still have 85 rebel 250,94 honda magna 750 , 2006 Renegade 200,87 Goldwing. GWRRA 083432
post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 12-18-2007, 04:53 PM

Post imported post

wingnsidecar wrote:
Quote:
Where are you located. ??
Gona go out on a limb and guess Indiana

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - - body thoroughly used up, screaming WOOHOO!! what a ride!!
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page