Great starter bike or bike for wife for sale in Oklahoma - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 11:14 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

This was my wife's first bike. It is beautiful. She now is ready for a larger bike.

This motorcycle has 10,000 miles on it. I will throw in a set of new tires. This bike will carry you at 75mph+ all day long. Ridden conservatively, expect 55mpg.

If you have someone with short legs, or someone who is an inexperienced rider, this bike is just the ticket. Seat height is 28" and curb weight is 490 lbs. Accessories for this bike are available EVERYWHERE. It's currently stock all over. Have fun making her yours.

I'd like to get $3895 for this beauty. PM me if interested.

The sign on the mirror said, "Employees MUST Wash Hands Before Leaving Restroom". I waited and waited, but no one came in, so I washed them my damn self. Guess I\'m just a rebel like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Still a winger at heart.

Model: Sure wish I could ride...
Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to UbarW
Post imported post

nice bike. whats the displacement, etc.?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member of the Patriot Guard Riders-Id: 79170

Panel 16W - Line 33

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 01:13 AM

Model: 1993 GL1500 S/E
Post imported post

I'll go out on a limb, and say:

"2001 V Star 650 Classic - Purple - Windshield"

6'-2", 210, old Geezer Glide and a big dumb grin.

Goldwings. . . if you're gonna have something between your legs, it might as well be enormous and smooth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-10-2007, 10:27 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Sorry, didn't realize the subtitle didn't carry to the message.

Yes, this is a 2001 Yamaha V Star 650 Classic.

The sign on the mirror said, "Employees MUST Wash Hands Before Leaving Restroom". I waited and waited, but no one came in, so I washed them my damn self. Guess I\'m just a rebel like that.
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page