Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   For Sale/Wanted Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/)
-   -   Old licence plates or Tags (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/305188-old-licence-plates-tags.html)

Jennifer 06-24-2008 11:17 PM

imported post

I feel a little silly asking this:goofygrin: , but it's for my collection of tags or liscence plates in my shed. I began to collect them a year ago from our salvage yard and I plan to cover every inch of the walls with them and I've got a good start. But most of mine are all Alberta or local plates.

Nightwizard40 was kind enough to start my "international" line of plates by mailing me his unused plate. It would be so cool to have some more from the members around the world as well and just autograph the back of it too. It'll be my "wall of fame" :goofygrin: :goofygrin: :goofygrin: If you wish to mail me any old, unused tags or plates, just PM me. If not........that's Ok too. I just thought I'd ask. Thanks
:waving:

nightwizard40 06-24-2008 11:27 PM

imported post

Come on guys step up to the plate!!!......If your tags not due for changing, I'm sure there's a Harley broke down close to you that the plate could be gotten:cheeky1::cheeky1:

Glad I could help with the start of your International collection, you will have to post some pics when you get a good collection going:cool:

mikef 06-25-2008 04:15 AM

imported post

pm sent

wexy 06-25-2008 06:24 AM

imported post

PM me your address ,I have lots of Irish and UK plates ,Ciaran

Jennifer 06-25-2008 07:35 AM

imported post

Terrific! ;) PM sent. :waving:

PDKing 06-25-2008 12:39 PM

imported post

Are you looking for just cycle tags/plates, or any type?

Jennifer 06-25-2008 01:20 PM

imported post

Mainly motorcycle plates, but others would be nice too. Thanks:waving:

Rudy 06-25-2008 01:49 PM

imported post

I make bird house roofs out of mine...

2wings 06-26-2008 09:03 PM

imported post

Got to look in the storage house, I may still have an NC plate. :madeyes::madeyes:

Keep on Winging:bat:

Broke Winger 06-26-2008 09:16 PM

imported post

I've got an automotive plate laying around I could send ya. Shoot me a pm with yer address..

Ya know I have an idea... a tag exchange...I've got quite a few sets of Wisconsin tags...Would eb cool to have some from other places as well... since I have two of each...would be willign to swap singles for tags from other places.

Still gonna send one to Jennifer...but would be nice to spruce up my own collection.