Passed On, R.I.P.
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Jonesville, South Carolina, USA
Requirements to be met to be added to list:
1. 50 posts, at least 1 being within the last month.
2. Member of forum at least for 6 months.
3. No P. O. boxes for address. Should be able to find it with at least 1 online mapping site.
4. Current working phone number, can be land line or cell.
5. Have a Valid E-Mail address. E-Mail address will only be sent to Bagmaster, and will not be made public.
6.Communications could also be kept to the least expense if everyone has a Skype account so I can contact you a little faster, but not required.
1. No more than 5 day shipping used. Your choice of carrier.
2. USPS preferred, not required. Priority shipping.
3. Signature required for delivery.
4. Minimum of $100.00 insurance required.
5. Notify Bagmaster via PM that gauges have been shipped to include tracking number if available.
General guidelines and instructions:
I, Bagmaster will maintain the list and make all adjustments to it, you will no longer be required to update the list on your own.
When you are ready to ship to the next person you need to PM me that they are available. I will PM you back the name and address to ship them to next. My return PM may take a day or 2 as first I'll be verifying with the next person on the list by phone that they are ready to use them. If you are going to tie them up for more than 2 weeks and some one else is ready for them then adjustments may be made to your position on the list. This is to ensure the least amount of turn around time for each person needing them.
We will always try to have 2 sets in circulation, 1 set will be held in reserve for such times as a lost set or medical setbacks that interferes with communications or shipping.
If it has been more than 1 1/2 weeks since a set was shipped and you haven't received them then contact me ASAP! so I can start tracking them down and get the reserve set sent out.
Due to recent developments if you can not meet all the requirements as listed above, including valid email address, a working phone number, valid street address, and meet all the other requirements, your request to be added to the list, and/or if you are already on the list and do not meet all the requirements, your requests will be denied and/or your name will be removed from the list.
Too much chrome to polish, too little time!!
Have trailer, will travel!! Not all Wingers are old Wingers.
PGR member. Riding in memory of my father, Clyde D. Ward, USN. WWII
Myself, USN, Vietnam Vet. 68-72, 74-76
VF-194 aboard the USS. Oriskany
USS Saratoga, ships company
Bagmaster, our former forum Toolmaster and friend, is no longer with us. He passed away in February 2012.
The roads and byways, no matter how beautiful and exhilarating, are a lonelier place now. RIP Bagmaster (Baggy).