WTB worn out stock shock - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Old Broad

Year: 1995
Make: Yamaha Virago
Model: 1985 GL1200 I w/LTD body(SOLD :( )
Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to fysty-1
Post imported post

I need to get a hold of a single ( or pair if they are in your way) stok or progessive shock for an experiment. It must be for GL1200 only. I don't care if it is air or coil over. A custom shop near here has said that if I take one of my shocks off they shoud be able to get me a pair of height adjustable one with an adjustment range of almost 2". Pleez heelp.:cooldevi l::coo ldevil:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Angela, aka fysty-1(R) & Dani(L), S.Surrey, B.C.
1985 Gold Wing GL1200 I(SOLD Apr/2012)
No matter how blue it may get, there is always a rainbow in the sky.
Blue is not the fastest color, but it is the prettiest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(women only)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 07:54 PM

Post imported post

I have just what you need All I ask is that you cover shipping and make a small donation to the forum

PM if interested. I'm at work right now so might be midnight before I reply again.

Thanks, Ray

Working riding whenever we can. Wish I had more time to hang out with my goldwing family!
Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page