Nolan helmets, JM headsets, and 1984 1200 chome & valve covers - Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 07:16 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Hey Gang,

I've been having a bit of financial dificulties and am selling a few things to help out a bit. Since I sold my other bike I have a few extra things I don't need now. So, I thought I'd give everyone here the first shot at my goldwing related things before I posted them on craigs list or ebay.

First, I have two Nolan helmets in exellent condition with brand new JM Headset and wire attachments for plugging into the Goldwing intercom system. I have two full face helmets with JM headsets already so I don't need 4.

The sizes are large and small (I think, might be large and medium) They are both N40s. The large onehas a clear face shield but the small doesn't. They both have visors.

The JM headsets are new (Less than 6 months old) and have not been used by me but twice because I prefer my full face helmet. They work perfectly.

If anyone is interested please contact me with an offer. I don't know exactly what to ask for them, so I will go with the best offer. I prefer to sell both together but will consider splitting up the helmets but don't want to have to pull the headsets out. I think the sizes are good for a husband and wife situation.

Next I have the front farring chome (Not sure what the proper name of it is) in very good condition. The is some grease on it in the photo but that will wipe right off.

And I have two sets of valve covers (Both are exactly the same so I'm only putting one set of photos up. They are in exellent condition (Both sets) and are in plastic to keep them that way!

Both sets of valve covers and the farring chome will also be sold to the highest offer. And that's the highest offer in the next 2 days, I need to sell quickly to pay some bills.

These are all off a 1984 Aspencade 1200.

I have a few other body parts and plastic I will post later, but want to see if anyone is interested in these few items first.

Thanks everyone!!

Beverly

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-23-2009, 07:39 PM
Passed On, R.I.P.

Post imported post

A month ago I would've jumped all over those helmets.

Michael
Too much chrome to polish, too little time!!
Have trailer, will travel!! Not all Wingers are old Wingers.

PGR member. Riding in memory of my father, Clyde D. Ward, USN. WWII

Myself, USN, Vietnam Vet. 68-72, 74-76
VF-194 aboard the USS. Oriskany
USS Saratoga, ships company

-----------------------------------
Bagmaster, our former forum Toolmaster and friend, is no longer with us. He passed away in February 2012.

The roads and byways, no matter how beautiful and exhilarating, are a lonelier place now. RIP Bagmaster (Baggy).
-----------------------------------
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 12:50 PM

Post imported post

beverley, you got a pm

"It is the tradition that a Kentuckian never runs. He does not have to…[he] is entitled to stand his ground, and meet any (life-threatening) attack made upon him with a deadly weapon…." Gibson v. KY, 34SW936(Ky.1931)
PGR KY
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-24-2009, 04:18 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

Ok, on the Nolan helmets, I have been asking for $250 + shipping (Or best offer). I thought that was a fair price knowing what Nolan helmets run and J&M headsets, but I'm afraid my price is scaring people away. So, here it is..$200 for both helmets and both J&M headsets + shipping of course. Prices to Canada should run $25 to $32 USD for USPS Priority international shipping. I haven't priced US shipping charges yet, but if anyone is interested let me know where you are and I'll give you a quote.

I need to turn these fairly fast, so I think $200 is a pretty good deal if your in the market for quality helmets with headsets.

The valve covers I'll take $30 +shippingper set...I have to sets, both in exellent condition.

The farring chome I'll take $25 +shipping

Beverly

Beverly

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 08:17 AM

Post imported post

Beverly do you take paypal

02 Goldwing
99 SE
95 Interstate
85 Interstate 20000 sold
82 Aspencade 45000 sold
78 Kaw chips bike 20000 sold
750 Honda 12000 sold
69 BSA Lighting dont remember traded

Ride safe and always keep the shiny side up. Roy
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-25-2009, 08:42 PM Thread Starter

Post imported post

I do take paypal but prefer a postal money order because I've had a lot of problems with paypal.

I had someone who said they will be buying the helmets and they are sending a money order tomorrow, so unless something happened the helmets are sold. I still have the 2 sets of valve covered and the chome piece. May have some more things I'll post later.

Thanks all!

Beverly

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-26-2009, 12:19 PM

Garage
Post imported post

PM Sent

Current Bike 2012 GL1800 Blue/Silver/Red Eurowing Trike

1975 GL1000 Candy Blue Green
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-------------
Previous
2012 GL1800 Red/Silver
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 GL1800 Trike Bloodstone Red
94 GL1500 Aspencade

2005 GL1800 Trike Silver
(3)
85 GL1200 Limited
81 GL1100
83 GL1100i
81 Yamaha XS1100 Special
and this list goes on and on and on...

Closed Thread

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums > Forums > For Sale/Wanted Forum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page