Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: San Diego, California, USA
Selling my 1984 GoldWing Aspencade GL1200A. I have too many bikes in the garage and due to work don't get to do long trips anymore.
This bike is in great shape and flawless looking with shiny black paint. I personally did a ton of work to it and added a lot of extras. 65k miles on it (the odometer stopped working at 61k). Upgrades and work done by me listed below. Comes with 3 windshields: a shorty, a mid-size, and a big ole' Tulsa for long trips. Also have new brake pads and carb-syncing adapters I can throw in. This thing is ready to ride and make the long haul.
$3250 OBO. PM me if interested.
- installed EC wiring harness
- installed iPod/MP3 to stereo in-line modulator (listen to the radio or your iPod)
- rebuilt front forks, fresh fluid and new seals
- rebuilt rear shocks, fresh fluid and new seals
- finned, boiled, cleaned out, and repainted radiator
- installed new radiator hoses
- replaced bone fuse with blade fuse (known weak spot for this model)
- new Honda timing belts
- installed Stebel air horn (let 'em hear ya!)
- synced carbs
- rewired 3-wire connector from stator to regulator (known weak spot for this model)
- new battery
- no charging problems
- replaced exhaust seals
- repainted bike 2 years ago... paint is fresh, shiny, and glossy
At the end of the game, the pawn and the king go back in the same box.