Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   For Sale/Wanted Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/)
-   -   New Carb Sync Gauge Loaner Program!!! (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/370200-new-carb-sync-gauge-loaner-program.html)

flyboyziel56 06-09-2011 08:53 PM

imported post

Requirements to be met to be added to list:

1. 50 posts, at least 1 being within the last month.
2. Member of forum at least for 6 months.
3. No P. O. boxes for address. Should be able to find it with at least 1 online mapping site.
4. Current working phone number, can be land line or cell.
5. Have a Valid E-Mail address. E-Mail address will only be sent to Flyboyziel56, and will not be made public.
6.Communications could also be kept to the least expense if everyone has a Skype account so I can contact you a little faster, but not required.

Shipping rules:

1. No more than 5 day shipping used. Your choice of carrier.
2. USPS preferred, not required. Priority shipping.
3. Signature required for delivery.
4. Minimum of $100.00 insurance required, " This is Mandatory!!!."
5. NotifyFlyboyziel56 via PM that gauges have been shipped to includetracking number if available.

General guidelines and instructions:

I,Flyboyziel56 will maintain the list and make all adjustments to it, you will no longer be required to update the list on your own.

When you are ready to ship to the next person you need to PM me that they are available. I will PM you back the name and address to ship them to next. My return PM may take a day or 2 as first I'll be verifying with the next person on the list by phone that they are ready to use them. If you are going to tie them up for more than 2 weeks and some one else is ready for them then adjustments may be made to your position on the list. This is to ensure the least amount of turn around time for each person needing them.

We will always try to have 2 sets in circulation, 1 set will be held in reserve for such times as a lost set or medical setbacks that interferes with communications or shipping.

If it has been more than 1 1/2 weeks since a set was shipped and you haven't received them then contact me ASAP! so I can start tracking them down and get the reserve set sent out.

Due to recent developments if you can not meet all the requirements as listed above, including valid email address, a working phone number, valid street address, and meet all the other requirements, your request to be added to the list, and/or if you are already on the list and do not meet all the requirements, your requests will be denied and/or your name will be removed from the list.

If for any reason the Gauges become broken, inoperative, or for any other reason unusable I need to be notified immediately.

Moderators feel free to add this to the top of the forum. :cheesygrin:

ob1quixote 06-22-2011 08:52 PM

imported post

Huh, look at my lil project, rolling along...

MysticFour 06-26-2011 09:44 PM

imported post

20 Attachment(s)
Lol, could use this myself but don't have the 6 months required, guess I will hafta try to buy 1

carter 07-13-2011 06:15 PM

imported post

As we only work on the rebuild of the 75 once or twice a week, I'm really hoping to not meet the 6 mo before I need them! But you just never know...

This is a great idea!

Thnx for it and again I hope to not be able to use them!:thumbsup:

717garhar 12-21-2011 08:48 PM

imported post

Hi, this sounds like an awesome program, I would need them to-wards spring time (by then I should have 50 posts) and have 6.mos. in, but I live in a small town, the postal service does not deliver to our home (have to use a po. box) and for some reason my street address does not show up on a GPS ?? any suggestions ??

toomanyfumes 01-02-2012 07:28 AM

imported post

That's cool you guys are doing this, I might sign up this spring. Have an off-idle hesitation, I only sync'd the carbs once about 6 years ago.

civilreeper 03-05-2012 01:15 AM

imported post

That's nice a place to borrow these type of tools, good idea

seabee 03-06-2012 11:09 AM

imported post

Mysticfour wrote:
Quote:

Lol, could use this myself but don't have the 6 months required, guess I will hafta try to buy 1
You might look into building a set cheaper than buying one. I'm in the process of doing that. Harbor Freight has the gauges on sale right now for $9.99 each. I think I'll have about $45 into it when finished. Just FYI. The tool loaner program is a great idea, though.:claps:

717garhar 03-06-2012 12:23 PM

imported post

I finally said "to hell with it" and converted to a single carburator...I love it !!!

BAILEY67 03-31-2012 01:45 PM

imported post

how'd ya mount single carb?