Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums

Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/)
-   For Sale/Wanted Forum (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/)
-   -   Closeout sale! New gl1500 goldwing chrome mirrors!!! (https://www.goldwingfacts.com/forums/7-sale-wanted-forum/506449-closeout-sale-new-gl1500-goldwing-chrome-mirrors.html)

kemoloney 05-16-2014 08:02 AM

Closeout sale! New gl1500 goldwing chrome mirrors!!!

2 Attachment(s)
Are your mirrors all scratched up? Do you have the plain boring black mirrors on your wing? Is the paint on your mirrors jacked up? If you've answered yes to any of these questions, I have got the solution.

I have 10 sets of brand new all chrome replacement mirrors for all years of Goldwing GL1500. These are still sealed in the box and ready to ship. The retail price of these mirrors is $99/pr. + shipping. I am selling them to my goldwing buddies for the bargain price of $59 + $3.99 shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. These will go fast at this price so buy now and they'll ship the next business day.

The chrome on these mirrors is top notch showroom quality while the mirror itself is crystal clear for crisp rear viewing. These will certainly make your prized wing stand out and be noticed.

If you are interested in buying a pair, send a PayPal payment for the full amount to [email protected]. I will ship them to your registered PayPal address unless you specify otherwise. If these don't sell in a week, they're going on eBay for $ 69 + shipping.

God Bless America and Happy Riding :july4thflag:

kemoloney 05-16-2014 09:11 AM

Thank you for your PayPal payments Tom Warner and Tom Bartley. They will ship out tomorrow.

FM 05-16-2014 09:31 AM

awww man
Where were you last month?

I gave up on trying to find reasonable replacement mirrors, sanded my chrome ones and went black.
Actually looks good with the black boot & trim ring.

kemoloney 05-16-2014 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FM (Post 3235001)
awww man
Where were you last month?

I gave up on trying to find reasonable replacement mirrors, sanded my chrome ones and went black.
Actually looks good with the black boot & trim ring.

You can always buy a set and put them on later if and when your painted mirrors start to peal or get scuffed up. If you never use them you can always resell them. You definitely won't lose money at this price. Just a thought. This is a great buy!

jobe05 05-16-2014 02:02 PM

112 Attachment(s)
I too just bought a set of these last month.............

What I do need is the little clip that goes on the trim rings for the mirrors...... Do you happen to have any of those?

rottiman 05-16-2014 03:16 PM

What is postage cost to Pembroke Ontario Canada K8A 6W5?

Chromo 05-16-2014 06:36 PM

I'm busted or I would take a couple sets!
I did scrape up some money to by food today, $150 worth LOL
I won't go hungry for a month or 2 that's for sure! HA HA

How can you ship those for just $4 though I am wondering, or are you just eating the difference! It just cost me $6.85 and $7 to ship a coffee cup 2 places! Only about 1lb 6oz or so and smaller than your mirrors I would think!

I could have shipped the cups for around $1 less each, but I can't find my postage scale at the moment so I just let the post office worry about it.

FM 05-16-2014 08:16 PM

Volume shippers gets discounts.
Really high volume shippers gets there shipping FREE.
THAT'S why we meager shippers get the high rates so to cover there bums.
That info is from our local USPS.

YUP, the little guy gets ripped at every turn.
:lash:

kemoloney 05-16-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobe05 (Post 3235529)

What I do need is the little clip that goes on the trim rings for the mirrors...... Do you happen to have any of those?

Sorry, I don't have any clips for the trim rings but it's probably a Honda part that you can order.

kemoloney 05-16-2014 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromo (Post 3236137)
I'm busted or I would take a couple sets!
I did scrape up some money to by food today, $150 worth LOL
I won't go hungry for a month or 2 that's for sure! HA HA

How can you ship those for just $4 though I am wondering, or are you just eating the difference! It just cost me $6.85 and $7 to ship a coffee cup 2 places! Only about 1lb 6oz or so and smaller than your mirrors I would think!

I could have shipped the cups for around $1 less each, but I can't find my postage scale at the moment so I just let the post office worry about it.

I understand what it's like being busted so I feel ya. FYI I am not a vendor. I don't own a storefront nor an online store. I just have a friend who his selling his cycle store and moving to Florida so he gave me the mirrors at a little bit of a discount. I am eating a lot of the shipping cost and am not making much money on each sale. I just wanted to pass the deal onto my goldwing facts friends that's all.

kemoloney 05-16-2014 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rottiman (Post 3235617)
What is postage cost to Pembroke Ontario Canada K8A 6W5?

Add $9 more and I'll get a set shipped to you.

Dragon Slayer 05-17-2014 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jobe05 (Post 3235529)

http://cyclemax.com/inc/sdetail/gl15..._clip/86/47005

Cyclemax sells them
DS

IRAQI RAM 05-18-2014 07:14 AM

Hi Kev,
Do you know the manufacturer? Are these Show Chrome or Add-on? thanks

wa8cxi 05-22-2014 02:58 PM

are the chrome trim rings included

wexy 05-23-2014 12:17 AM

Please use the PM system to ASK and ANSWER questions on this ....thank you all ...

kemoloney 05-23-2014 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wexy (Post 3256585)
Please use the PM system to ASK and ANSWER questions on this ....thank you all ...

I replied to all inquiries via private message.

captainkyle 05-23-2014 07:16 AM

PM sent

Bluewaterhooker0 05-23-2014 06:56 PM

PM Sent

tfwarner23 06-03-2014 10:16 AM

received these mirrors, installed fast, great looking product, major improvement from the stock mirrors

yam314 07-24-2014 09:13 AM

I'll take a set

Let me know if you have another pair, and I will send you Paypal

Jeff in Texas